Johnson County Community College Reviews

Overall JCCC is a fantastic school with great, energetic teachers. It is a diverse environment and great stepping stone if you are wanting to get some general credits out of the way. If you are like me and know you love science and math but aren't sure which to pursue for a bachelor's degree then JCCC is a great place to take some basic biology, chemistry, physics, and math courses. This has helped me realize that I want to pursue physics and preferably astronomy.
I love jccc. I'm happy I decided to take classes here first and not go straight to a 4 year college. A lot of teachers are nice here because the classes fit about 25 people in them. And the food court features a bunch of good fast food restaurants.
I am a transfer student that attended a year at JCCC. It was an amazing experience and culture to be involved in. They will do anything and everything in there power to help you with academics, finances, counseling, tutoring, and anything else you can think of.
Start Your Review of Johnson County Community College
Johnson County Community College is an amazing place to get started on your education. Small class sizes allow for personal relationships with professors. Tutoring is also offered for free.
When I first got out of high school I decided I want to go to KU. I went for one semester and quickly regretted it. I transferred to JCCC my next semester and loved it. The small class sizes make it a lot easier when you have questions for your teacher. They have a wide variety of classes and all of the staff I found to be very friendly. Not to mention the fact that it was so much cheaper than going to a four year school right from the beginning. I am able to walk away with my associates this year debt free all thanks to JCCC and my amazing parents of course. I wish I would have known sooner about how much more going to a community college first benefits me. I am sad I have to leave to go to a four year school to finish out my degree.
Great university, very afforadable, i had a few awesome professors who were great educators and genuinley cared about you excelling in their class and understanding the course material. Advisors are good and made me feel comfortable when i entered college from high school and during my transfer process to a university. Diversity was better than my high school but was still lacking.
I loved going to this small feel college. The class size was small and great student to teacher ratio. They also have a great and beautiful outdoor campus with plenty of admintities.
All professors and classmates are very respectful and kind people. I haven't tasted the food yet but I can tell it looks very good and also smell good which is a good thing. I also like there is enough parking lots around the campus.
I have had great professors here. I never really felt over whelmed, even when taking 14 hours. They'll work with you and they want to see you succeed. I've been involved in their campus orchestra for the past few years. It meets off campus so I don't think many students know about it. I feel like you get treated here a lot better than going to a four year university and you can actually ask your professor questions.
I went to JCCC while I was in high school and will continue in the fall as a freshman. Everyone on the campus was very inclusive of the high school students there and the professors were easily accessible.
There are so many options for times for classes. They definitely cater to both traditional and non-traditional students. The professors I've taken classes from are fair and really do want you to succeed.
Everything is very simple when it comes to this school. If you have a question they have an answer. Not knowing what I was getting myself into, I had great teachers there to help me through every process.
I really like the academic progran there and hoe they have tons of resources for students to choose from to help with their studies.
The professors are very helpful, and classes aren't too large. There's several ways to get involved with extra curricular activities. You will never feel out of place.
I am taking courses from Johnson County Community College through my high school so I have yet to take courses on the campus. However, I have really enjoyed the coursework that I have taken so far.
Parking can be a nightmare, some professors don't know about or choose not to follow the final schedule, a building is named after a rapist.
I have overall had a great experience with Johnson County Community College. The atmosphere is pleasant, the teachers are overall great, and the quality of education is good. They offer a wide variety of online and hybrid classes, which is great for me. The daycare on site unfortunitely is expensive, and they do need to provide classes for students with cognitive disabilities
Start Your Review of Johnson County Community College
The staff and teacher there are amazing! The facilities are always great and the communication is the best!
I personally did not enjoy Johnson County Community College (JCCC) because the students did not network like I expected. I did not find study groups or classmates trying to meet after class. I work better that way. Also, while here at jccc I have realized that going to school full-time and working are two things that I cannot handle together.
it is great school to attend. cheap, great professors, and big facilities. It is great school to go before transfer to KU or K-state or other colleges in Kansas. i guarantee that this school is the one of the greatest community college in the nation.