Johnson & Wales University Reviews

2,659 reviews
Im doing the online program achieving my dream of being a psychologist. It is awsome and the teachers love interacting i=over the web
I would like to see them make changes in courses when you provide feedback about professors. There are some professors that are difficult to get a hold of prior to assignments and do not provide feedback. There are professors who are in the culinary program who provide subjective feedback but not constructive criticism.
Johnson and Wales allows me to experience new education and make new friends and have the memories that I will have forever.
Start Your Review of Johnson & Wales University
I visited the culinary part of Johnson & Wales and it was a good experience. I got to see all the floors and what was around the building, i got to see the pastry chef actually learning and making dessert through a glass window. It was just a good experience and i would do it again.
im just starting out my college experience so completely not sure about it but it has been my dream school
Johnson & Wales is a diverse business school located in the heart of Providence right inside down city. The school also has a Harborside Campus located in northern Providence. The scenery of the school is very nice and students have the opportunity to meet and network with all kinds of people. I highly recommend the school to anyone who is seeking a degree in Culinary or some type of business major. Also if you’re someone who enjoys being around diverse group of people this school is for you. People come from all over the world and get to meet all kinds of individuals. The professors are a huge help to students success and there are plenty of resources on campus for students who may be struggling with a particular subject or assignment. The school provides library resources such as tutors that are your peers and librarians. Also, the school provides students with an online database that's filled with plenty of resources that students may find useful.
Johnson & Wales has a great campus on the harboside I am comfortable with being away from home. I can say that one thing I would like to see change is the security and campus dorms . Other than that he food is great and the people are nice and they accept you with open arms no matter where you are from .
I truly love my college very much. It makes me feel right at home. I am very excited to go back and meet new people and learn new things. I am ready for a bright future and Johnson and wales is my ticket there.
This is an amazing school. It's run very well and the students are in capable hands. The chefs are incredibly professional and very personable. Also student employment is incredibly helpful and supportive. Additionally there is a lot to do in the area and lots of places for employment.
I absolutely love it. My chefs and professors and amazing and very helpful and are willing to work with me to better my education.
Their cafeteria food is really good and you won't get sick from it unlike other college's food. the staff is very helpful if you have any questions they are more than happy to help you every step of the way. They have a large range of athletics to choose from. The professors are really nice and will do everything they can to make sure you succeed you just have to put the work in. The campus is very big and split into two parts harbor side and downtown city. they really do need signs in the downtown city part to show you where the buildings are because it gets really confusing and you can get lost. The safety there is excellent they will even escort you to your dorm if you feel unsafe walking from one of your classes at night.
Johnson and wales offers numerous opportunities for student involvement and is full of diverse students. They have clubs for everything from rugby to poetry and do what they can to ensure a safe community.
it is definetly a tade school so if you dont want to do somting in particular that the school specialises in i feel its a waste of moeny. but if you love hopitality and would like to own or manage a buisness this is definetly a shcool to go to
I love the diversity my university has. The professors really enjoy teaching us about things that’ll further our careers. All the professors have tremendous experience in the majors they are teaching.
Johnson and Wales is an amazing place to study Graphic Design. The Professors really care about keeping up with current innovations and techniques and give you real world experience working with clients and university contacts.
The curriculum is great you can learn a lot if you put your mind to it. I wish they would be more for the students, have more areas for students to group together.
Great school! Great opportunities and academics! Love the diversity of the campus and all the activities offered to do.
Start Your Review of Johnson & Wales University
As expected, Johnson and Wales University has surpassed my expectations. The Professors here care about their students success and want to see them succeed. However, there are some hardships that most college students will have to face, but in the end it's all worth it.
Johnson and Wales is a tremendous experience! You get to meet tons of people from all over, and for me it is a really nice change of scenery since I am from Virginia. The weather is not as hot, thankfully. The frequent breaks allow for some time to reassess and come back even more prepared.
I have had an amazing experience working Johnson and Wales University and their online program. They are very helpful and set a very easy to follow website and provide you with an amazing education.