Johnson & Wales University Reviews

2,653 reviews
I truly love my college very much. It makes me feel right at home. I am very excited to go back and meet new people and learn new things. I am ready for a bright future and Johnson and wales is my ticket there.
This is an amazing school. It's run very well and the students are in capable hands. The chefs are incredibly professional and very personable. Also student employment is incredibly helpful and supportive. Additionally there is a lot to do in the area and lots of places for employment.
I absolutely love it. My chefs and professors and amazing and very helpful and are willing to work with me to better my education.
Start Your Review of Johnson & Wales University
Their cafeteria food is really good and you won't get sick from it unlike other college's food. the staff is very helpful if you have any questions they are more than happy to help you every step of the way. They have a large range of athletics to choose from. The professors are really nice and will do everything they can to make sure you succeed you just have to put the work in. The campus is very big and split into two parts harbor side and downtown city. they really do need signs in the downtown city part to show you where the buildings are because it gets really confusing and you can get lost. The safety there is excellent they will even escort you to your dorm if you feel unsafe walking from one of your classes at night.
Johnson and wales offers numerous opportunities for student involvement and is full of diverse students. They have clubs for everything from rugby to poetry and do what they can to ensure a safe community.
it is definetly a tade school so if you dont want to do somting in particular that the school specialises in i feel its a waste of moeny. but if you love hopitality and would like to own or manage a buisness this is definetly a shcool to go to
I love the diversity my university has. The professors really enjoy teaching us about things that’ll further our careers. All the professors have tremendous experience in the majors they are teaching.
Johnson and Wales is an amazing place to study Graphic Design. The Professors really care about keeping up with current innovations and techniques and give you real world experience working with clients and university contacts.
The curriculum is great you can learn a lot if you put your mind to it. I wish they would be more for the students, have more areas for students to group together.
Great school! Great opportunities and academics! Love the diversity of the campus and all the activities offered to do.
As expected, Johnson and Wales University has surpassed my expectations. The Professors here care about their students success and want to see them succeed. However, there are some hardships that most college students will have to face, but in the end it's all worth it.
Johnson and Wales is a tremendous experience! You get to meet tons of people from all over, and for me it is a really nice change of scenery since I am from Virginia. The weather is not as hot, thankfully. The frequent breaks allow for some time to reassess and come back even more prepared.
I have had an amazing experience working Johnson and Wales University and their online program. They are very helpful and set a very easy to follow website and provide you with an amazing education.
I loved it here ! Freshman year is just about finished and I enjoyed every minute of it. From the second you walk in you're meeting new people and there's a lot to do since you're in the city. Not to mention there's a lot of local food spots around since Providence is a restaurant city.
Well the food here isn’t that great. Some of the professors here are nice like my English professor. She’s super fun, easy work and barley gives homework. Some professors can be mean like the chemistry professor which I have no choice but to take her class because she’s the only one that teaches it
Johnson and Wales University or what I normally call it “jwu” is one of the best decision I’ve made. The best thing I like about it is that it’s very diverse with student and professors. The campus is very small so it’s not a big hassle on you to find things or to make you feel overwhelmed
I LIKE THE FACULTY BUT THIS COLLEGE DID NOT HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TI GROW. POOR FACILITIES TO STUDY. NO ORIENTATION IF WE NEED HELP.
Start Your Review of Johnson & Wales University
Johnson and Wales Providence is a wonderful university. The main campus is in downtown Providence, which is great in terms of food and activities. The Harborside campus is where all the Culinary-related classes are held. It’s about ten minutes from downtown, more laid back, and right on Narragansett Bay. All the Chefs and Professors are wonderfully talented and helpful.
What a wonderful school! Such a welcoming community and all chefs and professors are extremely helpful!
The school is a great place to attend; the dietetics program is unique but they are changing the program which I believe is a disservice to future students.