Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte Reviews

Overall, the school is great academically but is lacking in student and residential life. I would love for there to be more student activities and better living conditions for the residents.
I love the fact the instructors to time to show me teach me and just be a part of the whole experience. They didn't let me give up and didn't go at a speed that was too fast for me but one at my pace
I love this school with all my heart the surroundings area is beautiful. It’s has well rounded students. The chefs are amazing.
Start Your Review of Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte
The school makes for such a nice experience one that you will never forget. Once you go there you are treated by the nice dorms and so many different people. Not only the people but also the professors are from all over the world coming together just to teach us all about the culinary world
JWU is a college known for it's Culinary Arts program, they help students achieve their goals and find the right job placement after graduation.
Johnson and Wales is an outstanding school that presents many opportunities to be successful. The students and staff and talented, kind, and hardworking.
Love it, the city is beautiful I can’t wait to finish up my last year here! I encourage any incoming freshmen to choose this university, it’ll be the best choice of your life!
Johnson & Wales is such a fun and great learning experience. They provide you with so much knowledge that you would never think of and offer great tools that will help you succeed in your career.
I love that this college i very diverse and caters to everyone of their students needs. But the food they feed us is very mediocre considering this is a culinary arts school.
I love that you have unlimited amounts of support from peers and faculty at JWU- Charlotte. The professors in any major are always willing to help and they want to see you succeed not just teach.
I like that this university is in the city and everything is so close. I would like to see them do more activities.
I'm so excited to be attending this school in the Fall of 2018! I worked so hard to be accepted into this school! My aunt Leta attended Johnson and Wales as well!
Johnson & Wales was probably the best option for me in order to follow my dream and study culinary arts. They allow students the option of a two year or a four year program where they students have the opportunity to double major in Culinary Arts and Food Service management and graduate with two degrees. This put students above many college graduates and allows them to have a degree to fall back on if something doesn't go as planned for them.
Johnson and Wales is an outstanding university. The staff is very helpful and nice. The campus is great and the location makes it all so much better.
I did not really like this school. Personally i am not a big fan a being in the city, it was very congested, student were being robbed or at gun point every other week. The dinning hall served disgusting food, most teachers were disrespectful , you were lucky if got a nice teacher, who actually knew what they were teaching and actually showed up on time for class. The dorms had roaches and always smelled like mildew
Johnson & Wales University is a great school to attend especially as a culinary arts major. The chefs, teachers and the staff as a whole is more than willing to help you with not only what you are learning but even with getting jobs. Everyone is super friendly and I learn new content everyday that will help me with my career for the rest of my life. If I was to change something, I would change the cafe to a student ran kitchen for better tasting and healthier choices.
The teachers really want you to pass, but don't tend to just hand out A's; helping those that need it, but not rewarding those that don't care. The food's pretty good for a school cafeteria, definitely an improvement over the last college I went to.
Start Your Review of Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte
A very good school. Amazing instructors. But for the near $50,000 tuition the least you think they could do was make sure there is enough pots and pans for the students to cook with. Half the time I’m waiting to be able to cook because there just isn’t enough. The last thing I would have thought to be a problem especially with this insane tuition. For the same money go to cia. Can garuantee they have more resources for students.
Johnson & Wales is great vocational college for those looking to gain a career in specific fields of study. It's top courses are culinary and Pastry Arts, hospitality and business. The education is top notch and all the professors are great.
The college campus is Fairly small which isn't necessarily a negative thing but if you are looking for the big college experience this is not the place to go.The academics are very intuitive and the classrooms are small so you get the attention that you need.There is not much of any student activities other then a soccer team.There are plenty or networking opportunities in order to find a job or an internship.The food ranges from being very good to ok depending on what day you go but in my opinion it closes way to early if you work in the evenings.