John Marshall Law School - Atlanta Reviews

Looking forward to Fall 2018 semester. Communication with AJMLS has been prompt, courteous, and helpful.
I knew I would have to study full time, so working part time is difficult but not impossible
Alumni are around to give great advice for future jobs as well as workshops to help guide you in the direction that will best suit you.
Start Your Review of John Marshall Law School - Atlanta
The class sizes are small and personable so you don't feel like just a number.
Alumni is very active in helping current students find jobs in the future, as well have classes dedicated to the workforce we will enter.
Law school isn't easy but this school makes the law understandable.
It's a great school that provides a quality education
As a mother of 6, I am able to take full time, part time, day or evening classes. If I experience a hardship during the semester, accommodations are made to help my situation.
In the heart of Midtown, Atlanta's John Marshall Law School offers many things to do within the community, including helping those less fortunate.
Our student body is all inclusive, regardless of race, gender, etc.... I can't name one single incident of challenge in regard to diversity, as the school is extremely diverse and get along well.
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School's career development department is the best of any school I have ever attended.
John Marshall Law School is a close knit school, with little back biting competition present at other law schools.
Our curriculum is thorough, and the expert resources used to teach this curriculum is standard throughout the law community.
I am experiencing problems with funding my education, but it is in no way the school's fault. They have been very helpful.
Many printing items are free, we have high tech book scanners, and great network reliability.
Our library is second to none. The professors on staff at Atlanta's John Marshall Law School are accomplished, professional litigators who have real life experience. The curriculum is thorough and rigorous.
Only 2 people working. One of them dodges all the students.
Start Your Review of John Marshall Law School - Atlanta
School strives to makes all students as comfortable as possible and has provided several amenities for that purpose
Financial aid process is very smooth, however tuition is high. this is to be expected being a law school, and I guess that explains the purpose of my filling this survey.
Network at School – Effecient and quick responses to any inquiries, keep students informed of any updates as well as fast repairs in the event of a storm caused or other system crash.