John A Gupton is a private college located in Nashville, Tennessee. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 49 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the John A Gupton acceptance rate is 70%. The only major offered is Funeral Service and Mortuary Science. Graduating 50% of students, John A Gupton alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,400.
High School GPA
Considered but not required
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.4 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.4 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.4 responses
Most Popular Majors
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science32 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review John A Gupton College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like John A Gupton College
- C+Gupton Jones College of Funeral Service
- 2 Year
- Decatur, GA
- 31 reviews
- NGWorsham College of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Wheeling, IL
- 23 reviews
- NGCincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 27 reviews
- C+Piedmont Technical College
- 2 Year
- Greenwood, SC
- 181 reviews
John A Gupton College Reviews
The unique things are that when you graduate from the school, the bond between your classmates is outstanding.
The alumni network and job prospects are outstandingly high. Many students who graduate the school that needs a job, will get a job within a few months.
There are no laptops at the school excess able for students but there are desktops. All desktops are excess able to students during library hours. Systems on the computers are older but they get the task completed.