Jefferson Community & Technical College Reviews

so far this college is great only a few flaws. they should change the way credits are distributed since there are classes that give 5 and you end up with 11 credits which isnt concidered full time so you have to take on another stressful 3 credit hour class which gives you 14 hours if you think 12 was hard imagine 14 and 5 classses
I just like it because it's affordable and its welcoming to everybody. I recommend this college to anyone. It might be small but it has lots of events happening.
The opportunities for classes are endless. There are hybrid classes, normal classes and online classes. They offer many exceptions to anyone who may need them.
Start Your Review of Jefferson Community & Technical College
Some of the teachers at JCTC aren't that great, but I feel like there are very few of those kinds of teachers there. Most of my teachers were great and were very passionate about what they taught as well as cared about their students and were willing to help them any way they could.
I like Jefferson Community college because of the instructors I have had and also felt safe. The only thing I disnt like was childcare waiting list its to many people who need ot to come to class to experience in class.
They have very helpful throughout my college career. The advisors are always there to help you choose the right path to get you on the right track for your major. I feel like the teachers actually care about their students success as well.. every teacher I have had has helped me when I seemed to lose motivation so I am very appreciative
I like that the campus is small, it provides a nice transition from high school to college setting without being overwhelmed. But there isn't much student activity outside of the classroom and other than vending machines, there's no food besides the gas station down the road, and they don't even have cold sandwiches so when you have to be one campus for more than three classes, the food options are really limited.
I’m loving my college experience at JCTC. The atmosphere campus and the teachers are great. The teachers just don’t teach they challenge you and that what is needed in life.
I decided to choose a college that I was able to afford. To me I get the same education from Jefferson Community and Technical College than I would get from a four year college. You get one on one with the teachers and they get to know you because you don't have that many in a classroom. They are very helpful and understanding.
I would like for there to be fair opportunity, second chances & fair decisions. Other than that it a great college
I love the teachers and the work is challenging. The overall school could be more organized. Otherwise it's a good place to start your college career.
This is great for people who can not afford to go straight to a 4 year university. It's much more affordable and you can complete awesome two year programs, or you can complete a 2 year degree and transfer to a 4 year university for completion.
This community college was wonderful to me. The learning I've received here has thoroughly prepared me for my future in medicine.
I like how teachers have a connection with their students and care about their education. The class sizes are small and comfortable. College is very free but advisors are always there to help.
Jefferson Community College is very good for the students who return back college and keep on their education. Also Jefferson's instructors will help you keep on, doesn't matter which level you are.
Considering it is a community college I didn’t expect much but the atmosphere isn’t a very good college experience. The academics seem high based and student envolvement is non exsisting.
JCTC is a great college as far as going in studying what you need and get out and it’s affordable. But it’s not for those looking for the “fun” college experience.
Start Your Review of Jefferson Community & Technical College
As my first college, Jefferson Community and technical college is a more of a letdown than anything. As a freshman, I was able not to show up to more than half my classes and receive nothing but B's and A's.
What i like about, Jefferson Community & Technical College is that Everyone is friendly . I felt welcomed. I love that my classes are small. I learned a lot more. I feel a lot focus . The campus is really good.
I like Jefferson community and technical college because they are very helpfull by helping the new students out by showing them step by step instructions oh how to apply for financial aid and how to sign up for semester classes. Every one is very helpful and kind.