Jefferson Community & Technical College Reviews

I like that the campus is small, it provides a nice transition from high school to college setting without being overwhelmed. But there isn't much student activity outside of the classroom and other than vending machines, there's no food besides the gas station down the road, and they don't even have cold sandwiches so when you have to be one campus for more than three classes, the food options are really limited.
I’m loving my college experience at JCTC. The atmosphere campus and the teachers are great. The teachers just don’t teach they challenge you and that what is needed in life.
I decided to choose a college that I was able to afford. To me I get the same education from Jefferson Community and Technical College than I would get from a four year college. You get one on one with the teachers and they get to know you because you don't have that many in a classroom. They are very helpful and understanding.
Start Your Review of Jefferson Community & Technical College
I would like for there to be fair opportunity, second chances & fair decisions. Other than that it a great college
I love the teachers and the work is challenging. The overall school could be more organized. Otherwise it's a good place to start your college career.
This is great for people who can not afford to go straight to a 4 year university. It's much more affordable and you can complete awesome two year programs, or you can complete a 2 year degree and transfer to a 4 year university for completion.
This community college was wonderful to me. The learning I've received here has thoroughly prepared me for my future in medicine.
I like how teachers have a connection with their students and care about their education. The class sizes are small and comfortable. College is very free but advisors are always there to help.
Jefferson Community College is very good for the students who return back college and keep on their education. Also Jefferson's instructors will help you keep on, doesn't matter which level you are.
Considering it is a community college I didn’t expect much but the atmosphere isn’t a very good college experience. The academics seem high based and student envolvement is non exsisting.
JCTC is a great college as far as going in studying what you need and get out and it’s affordable. But it’s not for those looking for the “fun” college experience.
As my first college, Jefferson Community and technical college is a more of a letdown than anything. As a freshman, I was able not to show up to more than half my classes and receive nothing but B's and A's.
What i like about, Jefferson Community & Technical College is that Everyone is friendly . I felt welcomed. I love that my classes are small. I learned a lot more. I feel a lot focus . The campus is really good.
I like Jefferson community and technical college because they are very helpfull by helping the new students out by showing them step by step instructions oh how to apply for financial aid and how to sign up for semester classes. Every one is very helpful and kind.
Jefferson Community & Technical college has been a wonderful experience for me thus far.
I am an older adult experiencing a college campus for the first time and they have made it so easy, relaxed and enjoyable.
The campus has many resources available to the students. The resource I have found extraordinary is the Adult Student Center. Going to college as an adult I felt scared, yet once attending, not scary at all. The Adult Student Center walks you through every step and guides you where you need to be, giving you confidence and a sense of belonging.
My first semester at JCTC was really welcoming. Most of the other students were polite, friendly, and easy to get along with. The professors were awesome, except for one who i could not really understand because of a thick accent. They have great resources for the students and also free tutoring. It may be a community college, but its a great place to start or even finish your degree.
The school does not offer any kind of housing. But the professors are very involved and try their best to keep kids doing well. Also the classes are small making it easier to keep attention. The technical is very quite and down to earth with polite staffing and clean facilities. This is a very good community college to go to.
Start Your Review of Jefferson Community & Technical College
Flexible classes that help Accomadate student work schudule and family commitments.
Helps enjoy the benefit of education for busy lives
Assist graduates in locating and securing a job after completing courses.