Jefferson College Reviews

Love Jeffco! It is a great school. The teachers are amazing and extremely helpful! The food at the café and snack bar is delicious too! Love being a student there.
I enjoyed how easy it is to move around. There is constant help all around you and I feel really comfortable here. Being an athlete, you are constantly busy but it is a good time. I have met a lot of people who are really friendly and caring. The professor care about you and want you to have success no matter what. Living in the housing is a good time. Four bedroom apartments with two bathrooms is nice because you have plenty of privacy sleeping in a room by yourself. I have always felt safe at Jefferson and I have no regrets coming here.
They are patient with you and welcome you with open arms. They make you feel at home. Plus it's close to home.
Start Your Review of Jefferson College
I liked how everyone on campus was very helpful because I took online classes and didn't know much about the campus. Also the teachers were very helpful when I needed help
Campus is very well laid-out and it's easy to find where to go. Teachers and staff are all very helpful. The only thing I'd change is the student atmosphere, but that can't really be helped. A lot of students just seem so distant.
typical community college. The teachers help you as much as you ask. It’s decently priced and the help as needed
Jefferson College is affordable and close to home. It is a great investment, especially if you are not sure what major to choose.
Have loved the teachers.... my first advisor was horrible - he was in the Arnold branch. Hillsboro branch is way more knowledgeable. Wish they had cheaper out of district costs...
This college has a very safe feel to it I enjoy the small class sizes, the free gym access, many opportunities. Professors are always willing to answer questions and concerns or go over grades.
Jefferson College is a great school to attend if you are undecided in your major or want to stay close to home. While I attended school, I was able to work full time as well, and I saved enough money to move out of my parents house and get my own apartment before I start university in the fall.
I like the atmosphere of Jefferson College. It is laid back and easy going, and there are many resources readily available. MOST of the professors are extremely smart and approachable. There are a few that seem to shut students out.
I have been at Jeffco for 3 years now, graduating this semester actually, I love this school and it is a great starter option if you're like me and wanted to stay at home a bit longer before going off to university. Plus there pricing is a lot more reasonable than that of a ​university. The class sizes aren't too big either and teachers always seem willing to help and answer any questions that come to mind. I never did the on-campus housing since I'm only 15 minutes from the school but I've heard they're nice as well.
I started attending this college when I enrolled in a dual-credit program through Herculaneum High School.
I currently attend this Junior College and I am 6 credit hours away from my Associate of Science! I will continue my education at Missouri Science and Technology in Fall 2017.

The art programs at Jefferson College are also really great. Very cultural and interactive.
I began studying at Jefferson College, a two-year college in Hillsboro Missouri, in Fall of 2016. Honestly, my expectations were really low to start with, being that this was a Community College. I had applied for an Associates of Arts degree with emphasis on vocal and trumpet performance. I was surprised to find out how great the Music Department was compared to other four year colleges and universities all around the St. Louis area.
I chose Jefferson college because it was very close to home and affordable. I like how small the classes are, this way you have a better chance of getting one on one time with your teachers.
I have enjoyed my time at Jefferson College. They take the time to make sure you are helped and understand what needs to be done to complete your degree!
There is a lot of flexibility with dates and times to fit peoples needs.
Start Your Review of Jefferson College
The workload is not too demanding and it is easier when you have a busy schedule and cannot be in a physical classroom.
There are a lot of different job prospects and career services help alumnus to find a job.
I really like the career center on campus that are there to help with job placement.