Jacksonville University Reviews

Its a great stress free environment. Upperclassmen are very friendly. Professors are always open to assists students. The food is great and satisfying. The campus has a lot of spots students can hangout after the workday. Campus security are always on duty and making sure everyone is safe.
Had a great education and time! Class of 2008 was one to remember. I remember the attention provided to students from the professors. The were plenty of activities to engage in and more places to enjoy on campus over the years. I have recently visited and has seen the big changes they have made to keep up with the times, to keep students engaged and safe.
I liked how small the school and how its easy to connect with students and professors. One thing that needs improvement is the cafeteria food because the food leaves a lot to be desired.
Start Your Review of Jacksonville University
Jacksonville University is a great university. It's a private school, so it's a safe campus. You get your money worth of service’ like free tutoring, free food at the cafeteria. There's a Chick-fil-a and Starbucks on campus. For the most part, the professors are accommodating, and understanding. The campus is very diverse, due to a sizeable International student program. Greek life is also pretty exciting. Overall a great school.
JU is a great school and has plenty of tools to help make sure you pass your classes. Politically there should be a change and JU could be better than what it is. That’s only if everyone put in maximum effort to do so. Other than that it is a good school.
Jacksonville University is a private university with a lot to offer. I have attended Jacksonville University for a year now, and the professors and staff have always made an effort to make me feel welcomed and comfortable. It is a small campus, so you get to know your professors on a personal level, which is something I enjoyed. The classes are challenging, but definitely doable if the work is put in. Although at most times I had a large workload, I knew I could always reach out to my professors for help if needed. The only negative to attending Jacksonville University is the location of the campus. It is located in a very high poverty and crime filled area, so it is not always the safest place to be and there aren't very many activities to do off campus.
From an educational perspective JU is a good school. Most professors were accommodating, but some were rude and unhelpful. I personally did not like the life outside of the classroom.
so far Jacksonville looks to be an amazing college but i will have to see once i get there in the Fall semester of 2018.
This is a great university that prepares all their students for postgrad work or school. The professors are topnotch and really care about their students success.
Jacksonville University has offered a great college experience to me so far. The professors are very responsive to student requests for assistance and will work with you on any issues you may have. There are free tutors in all subjects available on campus so that students can receive extra help where it is needed. There is a family feel to this school that is inclusive and supportive. JU is located close to the Atlantic Ocean, so students have plenty of fun weekend activities in a nearby getaway locale. I am participating in the Aviation program, which is top-notch. I will graduate with a four-year degree that will have me completely prepared for a career as an airline pilot. At the opening-of-school ceremony, all of the incoming freshmen carried candles signifying we should strive to be a "light in the world." I believe I am studying among students who are focusing on their studies, trying to do their best in school, and wanting to make a difference in the world beyond college.
I would like for people to be more attentive to their employees. I would like for the food to change. Some of us pay a lot of money and they serve bad food.
Overall academic are amazing. The class ratio is very small, but that just makes your relationship with the professors even better. It’s truly a family at JU, and it is a great campus to be studying at.
I liked the feel of the campus and the location. Could have more of a variety when it comes to food.
Jacksonville University was a big step in my life, coming here was a difficult decision but over all I was able to adjust well. The food isn't anywhere near the best college food I've had, it's pretty poor on a regular basis actually. There are good people here, very nice and well trained professors, and there are enough seasonal changes to give me what I like!
Great location, great school. Classes and professors are great. Jacksonville is a big city so there is plenty to do outside of school. The beach is a ten minute drive. Downtown five minute drive. Would highly recommend giving Jacksonville University a thought.
Jacksonville University helped me learned and grow, not only on the academics, but also as a person. The curriculum is well thought out and is always trying to improve themselves; I know since I worked at the Dean's office. Overall is an excellent university and environment.
JU is a "small" private university that does care for your post-grad career with all the events and opportunities they hold. I gave JU a 4 out of 5 star rating due to the equipment in the Merrit Penticoff Science Building being outdated while other buildings look better than ours.
Start Your Review of Jacksonville University
To start off, I love this campus. There is always something to do, people to get to know, something to always get involved such as fun activities. It is a great environment that gives you the feeling of one big happy family. I would like to see us put more food businesses such as tropical smoothie or subway onto the campus.
I love the location of the school. I like that the campus isn't too big, or too small. I like how there are many opportunities available here.
Jacksonville University is a great school for those that like a small community. The class sizes are small therefore making it easier to learn difficult material. You see a lot of the same people too which really helps when making friends!