The Mission of Jacksonville University is to prepare each student for life-long success in learning, achieving, leading and serving.
This mission will be accomplished as a small, comprehensive, independent university community located within a vibrant urban setting. The University serves an ethnically and geographically diverse, predominantly undergraduate student body, as well as adult learners in selected undergraduate, masters, doctorate, and professional certification programs.
The Jacksonville University learning community will provide personalized service, close student-faculty interaction and an extensive array of educational and co-curricular programs. Our learning experience will emphasize engaged learning, the integration of thinking with doing, and the combination of professional preparation with a strong liberal arts foundation.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.50 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
Management Sciences and Information Systems44 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science29 Graduates
Social Science Research Methods26 Graduates
Aviation Management and Operations19 Graduates
Marine science is the interdisciplinary study of the oceans, estuaries, and inland seas of the world. For more than 50 years, Jacksonville University has claimed the dolphin as its mascot. Now can you imagine living with real dolphins – plus manatee, sharks, stingrays and more – in your own backyard?
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.60 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.70 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses