Jacksonville University is ...
NCAA Division I-FCS
Pioneer Football League
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.46 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses
Jacksonville University Reviews
Review Jacksonville University
JU is a small school, but that is exactly what I wanted. All of my teachers know me by name, I do not have more than 35 people in my class, and the campus is beautiful. When you look at schools, these minor, but important topics come to mind. I love JU and the atmosphere is so calming. The sporting events are so fun to watch! JU has wonderful faculty that are extremely outgoing. On top of it I have seen the president of our university on many occasions, many people can not say that they have seen their universities president. I hope that many individuals become interested in JU and one day become a part of the dolphin family.
I absolutely love this school. If you are looking for a school where class sizes are small and would like more one on one time with the professors, this is the school to attend! They also give lots of scholarships for academics! Not to mention the location of JU is gorgeous and is a super pretty campus.
Jacksonville University is in the perfect location, being located right on the river, close to the beach, near a major airport, just outside of the United State's biggest city it can't get any better. The professors here really want to help you in every way they can. Everyone on campus is so friendly!