Jacksonville State University Reviews

Jacksonville State University is a great college. I've made so many great friends and there are so many great organizations on campus. All the teachers care and are willing to help you and even have office hours so you can come and talk to them. The best thing about JSU though would have to be The Marching Southerners. The Marching Southerners is just a huge 400+ family who love each other and work so hard to achieve a great show that touches thousands of lives every performance.
The student life is great. You feel like you are about of something bigger than yourself. The campus is beautiful and well kept. However, the surrounding towns are run down.
Jacksonville State University is not just a beautiful college from the outside, but from the inside as well. Friendly staff, helpful professors, and even the facilities are fantastic all around. In my opinion, there is not much I would change about JSU.
Review Your College
My overrall experience at Jacksonville State University had numerous of great moments and hardships. Jacksonville State university campus is one of the free- spirited university I have ever visited and majority of students are down to earth. On campus housing is filled with various of activites and formal events; to add, football season is a huge deal to the Jacksonville State University Gamecock's students and professors. Likewise, the professor's are willing to work one on one with each student if students ask. However, the hardship of attending Jacksonville State University is taking numerous of testing outside of student's majors and financial aid issues.
I really like how nice everyone is at Jacksonville. Someone will almost always be willing to help you with something. The football games are also a lot of fun. What I would like to see change is we need more food places on campus. I'd also like to have more then one recycling bin that is actually noticeable as well.
Though they have had some problems with the admissions office as well as the financial aid office, JSU is a great college. Proud to be a gamecock!
Jacksonville State University has a friendly campus and faculty members. However, there are not many entertainment venues locally.
I graduated from JSU in 2004. I ran cross country and Track. I had a great experience, however they graduate out too many teachers and it is very difficult to get a job.
Jacksonville State University is a fun and friendly campus with many activities to take part in. I love it here and I feel like i am getting a great education.
I'm takingan online program. I'm a full time student while working full time. The instructors have been great.
I like it a lot. It is a very friendly campus. I had a hard time making friends at first but now into my second semester that has changed. I have not had one teacher I have not liked. So far so good.
I love Jacksonville because it is a very friendly campus. Even if you do not know someone they will still make conversation with you. The teachers actually care and are extremely helpful.
Jacksonville State was okay. The dining options are good, I just wish they were open on the weekends. Student life wasn't that great. Most of the parties were on Thursdays and students would go home on Fridays. There aren't a lot of events to go to so there were a lot of times I was bored. The school is in a small town so be prepared to drive at least 30 minutes or more just to go to Walmart. They do have buses for that if you don't have a car.
It is a great school! For being a small school JSU has so much to offer both academically and with extra curriculars. The professors and staff are very nice and happy to help.
I absolutely love JSU! Jacksonville State University is truly the friendliest campus in the south. To the faculty and staff to the students here one will always fell welcomed and at home. #GoGamecocks
i love jsu. everyone including the staff are so friendly and it just makes you want to continue going there. definitely will encourage more people to go to jsu. go cocks!!
I absolutely love JSU. It is a place where community involvement and academics are a priority. I have really grown as an individual here, and have met some of my very best friends. I am also certain that I will have many career opportunities available to me once I graduate.
Review Your College
JSU has a wonderful football team and I love to watch their games! Also it's really safe and chillable to live here, people are so friendly and easy to talk. I love here are treat here like my home, even I'm an international student, I still can feel the warm that people brought me here.
Jacksonville State was my last decision for college. I am more than happy I can be apart of a community that really gets involved with their students. All my teachers are open to helping. All the people in the offices are available to help at any time. The sports are also another plus. The games are always full of cheer and adventure. the places to eat are also awesome! Jacksonville will forever be my #1 school.
I love JSU, it really is the most friendliest campus. Everyone makes time out of their day to make sure you feel at home.