Jacksonville College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NJCAA Division I
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Jacksonville College
After Jacksonville College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Jacksonville College Reviews
Review Jacksonville College
Jacksonville college helps students improve their skills like math, English, and writing. Some take science to help them become nurses or vets.
I love Jacksonville College! It's small and not as fancy as some of the bigger public colleges but the people are very friendly and they have many resources to help students.
My rating on Jacksonville College is "it's okay". It is a very personable school, that helps manage your social life outside of school. They are also very flexible with work schedules and try and find as many opportunities to get you into a class that you are wanting to take but may conflict. However it is an "Okay" due to the fact that some teachers favor others based on what the student is involved school wise as far as extra curricular activities. It is a great small school, especially to get the first two years out of the way in a nice, calm atmosphere to help you then move onto bigger schools with graduate programs.