Overall Niche Grade
- Student LifeC
Jacksonville College is a private, Christian college located in Jacksonville, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 242 undergraduate students. The Jacksonville College acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Liberal Arts and Humanities. Graduating 35% of students, Jacksonville College alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,300.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities84 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.4 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Jacksonville College Reviews
It's a small and cozy college with a low teacher to student ratio. However, there is a limited number of classes offered.
The small community and close relationship with the professors are what makes this college feel like a home. Of course, the Christ pursuing environment is also a plus. The tuition is very cheap if you are looking for a starter college to go to.
What I liked about Jacksonville college was the friendly staff, and their over willingness to help out each student. The staff was helpful and pushed you at the same time. I also liked the size of the school, it was small but everyone knew each other, and I liked how there were many internationals at the school from different countries all over the world.