Jackson State Community College Reviews

They have helped me with every question or concern I have had. I would recommend JSCC to anyone and everyone for a community college.
Hi! My name is Indhia Lanier. Last year was my first year ever attending Jackson State Community College! I was a freshman at the time and very nervous about the transition from high school to college. Luckily they made my first day a great day, the teachers were very helpful and if you needed to adjust your schedule you could go to the front and request a change. The teachers are pretty cool, just depends on which teacher you get like in most schools. Overall, I'm looking forward to starting my sohphomroe year this fall!
Jackson State Community College is perfect for students on a tight budget. They have flexible classes that can fit in plenty of time for working outside of class, without giving up quality of staff and resources. If you are looking to stay close to home and bypass taking out student loans, Jackson State Community College is the college for you!
Start Your Review of Jackson State Community College
I like that JSCC has many resources to help students succeed. Also, the professors will take time to discuss any problems.
The experience at Jackson state Community College Is such a joyful and learning college to attend. One of the best experiences I had at Jackson State Community College was when I joined 3 organizations at my school which made my college life more fun. The Professors are amazing and educated. The campus is safe and we barely have any trouble or crime on our campus.
What I would like to see change at Jackson State Community College is that we have more fun activities on campus for college students to enjoy.
Jackson State Community College has a beautiful campus with friendly staff and great professors. There are many resources available to students at no cost, such as tutoring, writing assistance, counseling etc. Professors are friendly, knowledgeable, and they will work with students who ask for help. JSCC needs a little more flexibility with certain classes and online professors are a toss-up, but overall my academic experience was good. There are a few classes I would like to see added to the schedule, in the area of language, but overall they have a good class selection. The food is limited and a little pricey, but it is only a short drive to Jackson. JSCC has a variety of clubs and organizations students can join, including an excellent traveling abroad program. JSCC is an affordable school that gives great opportunities to the students who take advantage of them.
The staff are very professional and nice. Anyone is willing to help in any way they can. The college has been expanding and adding buildings which is great for future students.
I like that JSCC is a state school that offers almost everything to start your college career. I love that they provide classes that aren’t as big classroom roll as huge colleges. I love the campus because it is easy to make your way around and has a lot of student resources available
The staff and instructors have been very helpful and communicate well. They have answered questions and been very supportive.
It's very different from a university. Like all community colleges, they don't have dorms or an actual cafeteria or food court. Jackson State doesn't have a lot of stuff like UTM does. It's much smaller than UTM also but I like small schools. It's easier to get to know the professors. I work at Jackson State now and it's great. I'm a student worker so I can study and work at the same time.
The professors are dedicated to teaching their students, ensuring that the lesson being taught is received by the student efficiently.
So far I love my experience at Jackson State Community College. I am able to get a good education in half the time and half the cost. There are several campuses and class schedule is very flexible. All of my professors have been amazing. The atmosphere is great. JSCC is a great school to attend.
Jackson is a nice affordable college with excellent professors. This is a great place to attend if you're wanting to go back to school or pursue a second degree without spending too much money.
Jackson State Community College is a great school. The teachers and staff are dedicated to helping you succeed. The campus is beautiful. It's like one big family.
i enjoyed the overall college experience.the one thing i would like to see changed is for the smaller campuses to offer more classes available and not have to drive or attend the main campus in jackson, tn.
I transferred from UTC to Jackson State and all of my credits transferred. I had no problem with credits. They even have online lists of classes that coincide with each other, if they do not offer that specific course, so you can make sure your classes transfer.
Online courses, for me, are very hard to keep up with. Traditional classes are better because I am better at face-to-face interactions.
Start Your Review of Jackson State Community College
Professors at this school are very down-to-earth and will help you at any time. There are a variety of classes offered, most are between twenty and thirty people.
I am currently at a community college, which offers associate degrees. I am not look for an associates, but a bachelors. So, as it pertains to me, I am not looking to graduate from this school and start a career.
My school is easy to adjust to. Coming from a big college to a smaller campus makes everything more accessible. Campus is not crowded and the professors are never too busy to stay and help you after class. It is a very unique experience that I am grateful to be apart of.