J Sargeant Reynolds Community College Reviews

classes are good, advisors are pretty bad, locations and times/variety of classes are convenient, food choices are growing at the Parham campus, definitely a good school to start off at
This was the perfect step coming out of high school and not being sure about what I wanted to do. I get amazing opportunities and teachers.
I am currently a sophomore here and I have yet to have any major problems with the way they work. All the teachers I've had are great.
Start Your Review of J Sargeant Reynolds Community College
The school itself is really nice, but the teachers that are hired could... well, they need a better background check is all I can say.
It is a very nice little community college. It is very affordable, and you still get a great education. I would recommend it to anyone thinking about going to college.
I enjoy the fact that everyone that works here treat you like family. I came into the school lost and didn’t know how to get started and Mr Brown came and resued me! This school is great, I love my classes, my teachers are great!
Throughout my first year of college at J Sergeant Reynolds, I would say that my experience was overall great. I made new friends, I was able to stay home and get the same education as others without worrying too much about future debt, the professors are helpful and sweet.. I could go on about how wonderful of a school it is. Community college is the smarter option in my opinion, J Sarge just makes the community college experience better.
At Reynolds, you will find a diverse student body, reputable professors and a wonderful educational experience. This community college can help those who are looking to save money, while attaining a quality education, or for individuals who need to reestablish themselves academically. At J. Sargeant Reynolds, there really is a world of opportunity.
J Sergeant Reynolds has a friendly, comfortable and inviting environment. The campus is beautiful and easy to navigate through. The staff and professors care about the students and are willing to help students during their time of need. I made great friends at the school and participated in several of the clubs the school has offered. Like many other colleges and universities, it hosts many events from science events to 'end of semester parties' for the students. Overall, my experience at the college was great!
J Sargeant Reynolds is not only a college but a home in which I feel very safe. I am an international student from Sierra Leone and the first in my family to attend college in the USA. At Reynolds they have teachers, counselors, librarians,international advising team and other staffs who are always willing to help and guide you through every step. They don't just listen to what you have to say but take extreme steps to help students out. The environment is very welcoming, food very economical and tasty, books and tuition affordable and most of all quality education is provided for all no matter your age, sex, race, nationality, and religion. They have all the resources to ensure one has a quality education. #aproudreynoldsstudent..#fromafricasierraleone..
J Sargeant Reynolds Community College is a terrific educational facility. The teachers are polite, accommodating and professional. The tuition is very reasonable, definitely worth the money you spend. I became a student here about 2 years ago and was something of an unusual case as I was a home schooled and interested in attending college in high school. The teachers were so good that even though I had never set foot in any classroom like this, my first semester had terrific results. The grounds are nice enough, though the buildings are a little utilitarian. They offer online classes, with a required introductory course. Being home schooled, this was a great option; after 3 courses online the experience has been very good. The professors are good, the grading system is great, and the overall school is terrific!
I was homeschooled up until attending J Sargeant Reynold Community College. Naturally, I was very nervous to be stepping out of my comfort zone. Reynolds Community College took me by surprise in the sense that I fit in better than I thought I would. I have excelled in all my classes and have hardly had any problems with any of my professors. My advisors have all been extremely helpful and have been completely understanding and flexible with my schedule. Reynolds has definitely served me well and prepared me for a four year university.
Overall Reynolds has been a great experience. I came out of high school unsure of what I wanted to do with a lack of motivation. I decided to go to Reynolds so I could see what college might be like and figure out if I wanted to eventually transfer to a 4 year college while saving a lot of money on core classes. I ended up loving all of my professors and I have really been engaged in my classes. Student life is nothing like a 4 year college because Reynolds is filled with students taking classes to transfer somewhere else, however this is not something Reynolds should be blamed for. They try to offer student life and increase engagement but most people are just not there for that. I find that this is not a big deal as long as you make friends outside of class. Reynolds has been an overall great experience and I saved a lot of money on core college classes.
I have had a good experience at J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College. They staff there are really nice. They are willing to help you. The advising there is awesome. I never had any problems.
I love the relationships with professors. The best thing is that you do not feel like a number and they actually care about you which is always nice. I can always go to my professors with any issues I have.
My teacher I had for college composition 111 and 112 was very nice and helpful. My pharmacy technician teacher lacks good supplemental information to prepare us for the National Pharmacy Technician Certification test.
I have really enjoyed my time at J Sargeant Reynolds Community College. Like any other school, there are great parts about it and also downfalls. However, I think that for the most part, the faculty are very helpful and passionate about their field of study. The advisors are straightforward and always willing to take the time to help you figure out what you need to do moving forward. Additionally, there are so many opportunities for new experiences, such as events, seminars, and information days.
Start Your Review of J Sargeant Reynolds Community College
J Sargent Reynolds is a good community college they offer plenty of courses to help you start your college career
As a first-time college student, Reynolds Community College provided me a great experience. Cultural diversity is very common in this college and it has a friendly environment. Reynold's library with its many facilities makes studying and researching easy for all students. It's worth mentioning the honors program at Reynolds and its advantageous role in students' academics.
Its a community college. There aren't many clubs and no sports so the student life is very poor, but academics are by far the best for Community colleges in the state.