J Renee Career Facilitation Reviews

J'renee is an excellent school for those looking to get into the nursing career quickly. The professors are very knowledgeable and helpful. The school is very clean and nicely organized.
Make sure you have your tuition money or you won't be able to graduate
My school help you when you are below the averge grades to make you a successful student. They work with you instead of dropping you out the program they offer tutoring or maybe even repeating the section if you need more help. They make you feel like we one big family. Very friendly staff....I Love My School!!!!!
Start Your Review of J Renee Career Facilitation
I am nursing major and my school is exactly what I expected. The professors are great the have alot of knowledge in nursing. They work with the students and dont give up on no one. The workload can get overwhelming but we made it through. This is only because the have so much to teach you and so much you need to learn in a year.
THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL. THE BUILDING IS CLEAN AND SECURE. IT'S IN A VERY CONVIENT LOCATION
THIS IS A 12 MONTH LPN PROGRAM SO THE CURICULUM IS ET TO LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
you get what you pay for and you get what you put into the class the grade belongs to the person
We are a close group and we help each other so that we can succeed as a group not as an individual and nursing is team work and all about helping