Ivy Tech Community College - Muncie Reviews

I have had an average experience at Ivy Tech so far. I am here to obtain my associates degree in Education and I just feel as though the education program could use some improvements. The teachers are great, I just think that field experience and communication could be better.
This is my first semester of college and so far my professors have been amazing. They are flexible, personable and knowledgeable.
I honestly love Ivy Tech. They accepted me into their college at 26 years old as a non-traditional student. I gave birth to a third child with a lot of medical needs a year ago, and they worked with me as I had to attend to her needs. So many instructors have made their mark on me with their kindness and superb teaching skills and so many other personnel members have helped me with financial advice, nursing advice, etc. Ivy Tech is an amazing place to look into for anyone looking to enroll in higher education.
Start Your Review of Ivy Tech Community College - Muncie
Great school and staff, clean atmosphere, plenty of classes and courses offered and at times convenient to all!
Absolutely fantastic. I love how the classes are at times that easily fit my schedule as a young mom. Additionally the low costs provide excellent value.
Everyone at Ivy Tech Community College- East Central are extremely nice and easy to approach. The professors are amazing and set you on the right path as long as you are willing to push yourself too.
I'm in the ASAP Program and absolutely love it! The teachers and advisors are awesome and really care about their students!
My experience with Ivy Tech Community College - East Central has been fantastic! Our professors are great, personable, and highly intelligent. The campus is small enough to create a personal connection between everyone in the classroom, allowing for a better learning experience. Overall, this is an amazing campus!
I like Ivy Tech. It is a simple community college. It is a safe campus. The business office is not helpful. My adviser is great. The teachers are good. Their attendance policy is extremely strict. It is a good learning experience for a 4 year school.
I had no problems getting my credits to transfer
Have not started for my second degree. My first degree was in general studies.
Haven't Made it that far just yes.
My experiences with the professors at Ivy Tech has always been positive. When I walk into class and the instructor always greets his/her students it creates a positive vibe, and provides a sense of a relaxing and laid back environment. As a student, even though I am in college, my professors also keep in mind that we are human and not robots. I personally enjoy the friendly atmosphere that the instructors provide. The class rooms are simple, they are not much different than your average high school classroom, so one could possibly find a little comfort in that aspect of attending class if one was to have anxiety about attending college. The quality of the courses at Ivy Tech are actually pretty good. The instructors teach you things from real world experience and that is a great thing to have at a community college I must say so myself.
My experience at Ivy Tech has been a convenience. My family has low income, and Ivy Tech has made it affordable for me to attend college just like I have always wanted since I was a little girl. They care about your life outside of school and make things possible for you and that is great. Not that I have children, but for the people that do they offer multiple online courses and I thank them for making others lives a little easier for people that want to better themselves! The online courses and on campus classes are easy to follow as well as the curriculum. They break your wished degree down so you can understand how to reach your goals by showing you which courses you need to take. When you earn your credits and wish to transfer them, Ivy Tech does it best! Once again they make it easy for you as long as you do your homework and follow directions, life at Ivy Tech is worth living.
When I first registered for an online course I was very nervous because I have never done an online course before. Ivy Tech made it simple understand how to do the assignments and it was easy to submit them. The instructor stayed interacted with me. If I had a question of any kind I would just simply contact her/ him via e-mail and they would get back to me in the matter of minutes, and that was fantastic.
I havn't gotten that far.
I would attend this school again simply because the staff helps you keep your motivation alive! Homework is enough stress, but with the opportunity to have one-on-one help by your instructors college life is not as stressful. I really enjoy Ivy Tech.
Start Your Review of Ivy Tech Community College - Muncie
I have had an easy time scheduling my classes around my work schedule and work has been very nice in granting me my availability with school.
I have had a few issues of my instructors not replying to emails and grading assignments. There are also times where I have had to point out certain objectives within my assignments that my instructors have taken points off and should not have.
I have not seen any offers given to us and opportunities. I have not even seen any information about anything.