Ivy Tech - Kokomo is a public college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 2,178 undergraduate students. Ivy Tech - Kokomo alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $21,300.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ivy Tech Community College - Kokomo
- NGIvy Tech Community College - East Central
- 2 Year
- Muncie, IN
- 274 reviews
- BIndiana University - Kokomo
- 4 Year
- Kokomo, IN
- 422 reviews
- NGIvy Tech Community College - Columbus
- 2 Year
- Columbus, IN
- 202 reviews
- NGIvy Tech Community College - Lafayette
- 2 Year
- Lafayette, IN
- 327 reviews
Ivy Tech Community College - Kokomo Reviews
Amazing! They have helped me financially and academically. It was very affordable and I am currently working on my lpn and they have given me so many resources.
Ivy Tech as always had my best interest in hand. There was never a time where i felt like i could not find help some where in the school. A great school to get started on your career!
Something I liked about Ivy tech Community College-kokomo is the flexible schedule they offer. They offer the opportunity to talk to counselors who are able to help you figure out the right schedule that can accommodate your job.