Ivy Tech - Kokomo is a public college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 2,178 undergraduate students. Ivy Tech - Kokomo alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $21,300.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.46 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Ivy Tech Community College - Kokomo
- NGIvy Tech Community College - East Central
- 2 Year
- Muncie, IN
- 274 reviews
- BIndiana University - Kokomo
- 4 Year
- Kokomo, IN
- 419 reviews
- NGIvy Tech Community College - Columbus
- 2 Year
- Columbus, IN
- 202 reviews
- NGIvy Tech Community College - Lafayette
- 2 Year
- Lafayette, IN
- 325 reviews
Ivy Tech Community College - Kokomo Reviews
Amazing! They have helped me financially and academically. It was very affordable and I am currently working on my lpn and they have given me so many resources.
Ivy Tech community college is a great college with a committed staff, that makes learning affordable, convenient and successful.
I am currently a freshman at Ivy Tech. So far I have really liked the classes I am taking because the professors are good at keeping us updated and informed. They also have IvyLearn which is excellent because it makes it simple to look up grades and assignments and due dates and communicate with other students and teachers.