Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana Reviews

1,241 reviews
I went to the campus looking to complete my RN degree. They have been very helpful and resourceful. They have flexible schedules and competitive prices. I am able to work and complete my schooling because of this.
I like how my college offers online as well as in class, I'd like to see more scholarships available.
This is the best and most affordable college! The Academic Advisors specialize in getting you into the the correct courses needed to obtain your college degree that best suit your level of education. It's highly affordable and the professors efforts in their teachings are tremendous in helping ensure students succeed. Degrees from Ivy Tech Community College are highly sought after in the work field due to their curriculum and ways of teaching. It also helps that the tuition is nearly half the cost of any other schools around. It doesn't get any better than this!
Start Your Review of Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana
Flexible class times, so it's generally easy to work and go to school full time. I have had some of the best instructors at Ivy Tech.
I previously attended Ivy Tech and received my Associate's in Business Administration about 5 years ago. As for my whole learning life, you have teachers that are great and some that you don't care for their style of teaching. I loved the campus and all the help offered there though.
Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana Indianapolis Campus is a diverse well laid out site. All of the classes I have taken have fit into my schedule. The instructors were willing to work with me when I had an issues, either with class, class assignment or making up work. The cost for the classes are affordable. The school is very open about helping the student take classes that can be transferred to a 4 year college. The school also offers outside activities for all students
I've currently finished my 2018 fall class at Ivy Tech-Downtown Community College. I'm going through the ASAP program where you get your associates degree in eleven months or greater. I enjoy the accelerated pace. Most people do not want to attend college cause of the years needed to complete. With the ASAP Program, it gives us the opportunity to be great in a shorter amount of time.
Ivy Tech is a great academic technology that is affordable for everyone and extremely accommodating.
The campus downtown is amazing, the only thing I don’t like is their FAFSA process. It’s absolute horrendous. Otherwise, campus is quaint, pretty and close to iupui and some places to study.
Ivytech is a broad university which is available for all diversity throughout the universe. People are willing to attend this college to better their career and future; as a freshman student I believe my future is secured and will graduate with flying colors.
Small friendly environment, right by downtown Indianapolis. I am going for my ASN and I'll be able to work as an RN. This is a great way to get your foot in the door at an affordable price.
Ivy Tech Community College is the best choice I made academically. I love the school and all of the staff. I can never figure out anything so I have had to go in multiple times for help and every time they are always very helpful to me. The teachers are the same way. They are willing to do whatever it takes to make their students successful. I feel important going here. At an other college it would not be the case. You would just be another student to your professors. I am so glad I chose Ivy Tech to further my academic career.
Ivy Tech is a solid choice for those who don't have a lot of money. I am a 25 year old student and I feel very comfortable. The professors are very helpful, and so are the staff. The advisors seem to be hit or miss, but I feel like you get what you pay for.
Ivy tech has been very welcoming and very understanding when I transferred from a bigger school they always have things going on in the halls and it is a great overall experience.
I lived at home with my parents while attending Ivy Tech so I did not get to experience dorm life or on campus activities but I highly recommend Ivy Tech for a very good education at an affordable price. This is a good option of a transfer to a larger university. you can get your general studies taken care of if they do not offer the major you are looking for.
Me being at ivy tech as a freshman for the most part was an experience to remember. Although I could have done better academically, I look forward to attending next year.
Professors and faculty are always kind and welcoming! Very eager to work with students, both old and new. They always achieve goals that they have in place and they make sure they let the students know how much of a vital role they play. Not only hat, the students are both informative but also helpful as well. Everyone comes from different walks of life and it’s refreshing to meet new people everyday on campus.
Start Your Review of Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana
The thing I love most about Ivy Tech is the professors are so kind and very helpful! The professors always make time for their students to make sure they really get the materials they are teaching and you can tell that they genuinely care. One thing I would suggest is getting more advisor for certain career field choices seeing as some majors have their own set of advisors. Sometimes it can be hard to see your advisor because they will be so booked. Other than that I love my experience with Ivy Tech and I'm hoping to continue my experience with them.
Since I have started my studies at Ivy Tech, I have been very satisfied with the staff and the resources that they provide and have available for students use. The atmosphere is great and the professors are very helpful most of the time.
I am really grateful. Ivy Tech managed to make my experience super easy with finding my career path and signing up for my classes.