Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana Reviews

1,260 reviews
Ivy Tech has a great focus on student success. Class sizes are small and professors care about their students. I enrolled during Express Enrollment week. The process was quick and simple, much easier than I had anticipated. They kept me updated about the process every step of the way. Ivy Tech has a good system. My only criticism would be that it can be difficult to meet with your advisor at first but they have a great Answer Center to help you out. I contacted the Answer Center about a question for my financial aid and they gave me the answers I needed and were very courteous. Overall great experience with Ivy Tech!
I was immediately mailed a packet to continue my enrollment process. I also got a call from a counselor who made sure I understood the process and classes I could take.
I went on a field trip to Ivy. And what can I say.. I loved it. I like how everything seems to diverse and pretty much nice. Nice as referring to the where it´s standing. The library would be my favorite place. It probably isn´t the biggest but it is lovely. The cafeteria looks great and they offer great meals. The classes don´t look bad.
Start Your Review of Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana
I decided at the age of 52 years old to go to collage and become a nurse. Having to still work I choose Ivy Tech Community Collage. I attended the Muncie campus for two years to get all my prerequisites for nursing. I applied for the nursing program in May 2018 and got accepted. I will attend the Anderson campus for my ASN starting in 2019. I would encourage anyone interested in furthering their education to look into Ivy Tech. Its affordable, and my experience has been top notch.
I like the fact that the teachers come to class and deliver, they are also genuinely concerned and interested in your success as a student.
I would like to see more study activities around campus
Ivy Tech has been super affordable and I have made professional relationships that will last a life time. The tutors there are free for students also, which I have used throughout being a student there. I would recommend starting here first to anyone that is ready to go to college to at least get a fast degree and start working in high demand, high paying jobs.
Convenient, all staff is very helpful, teachers are awesome! I am a older student re admitted and find everyone very friendly and helpful!
Love that this is close to home and I can drive back and forth. College is very clean and up to date. and the professors are very good
I ave enjoyed the flexibility in crating my schedule. Th class sizes and costs are a plus. I do not enjoy certain accreditation's changing in the middle of terms.
I’m currently enrolled in Comm101 and it so totally sucks. The instructor and the supervisor of the instructor is absolutely no help. I have never been so confused in my life until I taken this course on-line. Then you constantly have your advisor changed repeatedly. I have had at least four different ones in the two semesters I have attended so far. No help at all in this school, I am looking to finding a better college to further my education, for I am so dissatisfied with Ivy Tech.
I went to ivy tech for short a period time and overall it was a great experience. I lived near the campus and it was a great commute.
I really enjoy attending ivy tech, the classes are just the right size for my learning style and have a great range of times that make it easy for me to attend while working
When I first started here people would ask me where I was attending college and I would answer, "Just ivy tech." After being here for almost two years, its not JUST ivy tech! It's ivy tech! They have changed my entire mindset on a community college. All of the staff are friendly, the very few times I've had problems with instructors they were easily resolved and the advisors are so personal. Usually when you think of college advisors, they look over your profile and know you for one appointment. My advisor knows me by name, not just my student number. In fact, she even recognized me in public! The personal touch that Ivy Tech provides is one of the best things about being a student here.
I've only attended Ivy Tech for a semester but so far my instructors have been very respectful of my time as a working mother and left me feeling prepared when it came to taking my finals. All the academics and advising at Ivy Tech has been phenomenal but I have no opinion on the campus as I'm taking online only courses.
So far I have been attending this college for almost a year and I love it. The students and professors are very positive and work with you. Every time there was a situation, they helped me with no problem. When I’m class, it is not like you’re just sitting for three hours for a lecture bored. In every class I have taken the whole class was engaged and everybody is communicating to get an understanding.
I love my school. I have now been at Ivy Tech for 1 year now and it has been great experience this far. All my teachers I have had was helpful and so was the advising staff.
The college works well with the students and is a great place to receive your Associate's Degree at a fair price.
Start Your Review of Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana
Ivy Tech Community College is the most amazing school in Indianapolis, Indiana! It is the most amazing school because they give everyone an opportunity to go to college by waiving application fees and providing as much support as they can do so that students are able to be successful. What I love most about Ivy Tech Community is the one on one support and small class sizes. Ivy Tech Community College has truly changed my life because I’ve felt supported my entire three years at Ivy Tech. The Advising team and staff is phenomenal because they help you to make the best desicions to be successful at Ivy Tech. The office hours, and additional support hours are great too! Coming out of high school I just knew I wanted to go to a four a school and have the full college experience, but I can honestly earning my associates degree in human Services (May 2019) and transferring next fall was the best decision I could’ve made for myself.
The Ivy Tech Community College of Central Indiana, has served me well. I would recommend it to students who would like to get a start before attending a four year institution. My experience with the Professors has been great. The aid I have needed in every area has been very helpful, from financial aid to student success. I would recommend Ivy Tech Community College with 5 stars.
I went to the campus looking to complete my RN degree. They have been very helpful and resourceful. They have flexible schedules and competitive prices. I am able to work and complete my schooling because of this.