Itasca is a public college located in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 693 undergraduate students. The Itasca acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Engineering, and Nursing Assistant. Graduating 48% of students, Itasca alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $28,400.
Itasca Community College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Itasca Community College
- B-Hibbing Community College - A Technical & Community College
- 2 Year
- Hibbing, MN
- 65 reviews
- C+Mesabi Range Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Virginia, MN
- 33 reviews
- B-Bemidji State University
- 4 Year
- Bemidji, MN
- 524 reviews
- B-Central Lakes College - Brainerd
- 2 Year
- Brainerd, MN
- 200 reviews
Itasca Community College Reviews
Itasca is the best place to start! Everyone that works at ICC cares so deeply about the students. They go above and beyond to make sure that students are taken care of and feel safe and comfortable. It's a beautiful campus in a beautiful location. You can't go wrong with ICC!
This is a great place to start if you are used to a small town feel. Thanks to the fact that most classes have 30 students or less, there is plenty of time for asking questions and actually getting help from the teacher/professor. There are lots of programs provided through this institution that will aid you in getting the credits you need to transfer or jump right into your career. I truly recommend this college to a majority of upcoming graduates or to anyone who yearns to go back to college and switch up their career path.
I didn't mind my time attending ICC, staff were very helpful and personable. I would definitely recommend the Business teacher Bill. He was a phenomenal teacher! Couldn't be more thankful for him.