Itasca is a public college located in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 693 undergraduate students. The Itasca acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Engineering, and Nursing Assistant. Graduating 48% of students, Itasca alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,800.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Itasca Community College
- B-Hibbing Community College - A Technical & Community College
- 2 Year
- Hibbing, MN
- 64 reviews
- C+Mesabi Range Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Virginia, MN
- 31 reviews
- B-Bemidji State University
- 4 Year
- Bemidji, MN
- 510 reviews
- BCentral Lakes College - Brainerd
- 2 Year
- Brainerd, MN
- 197 reviews
Itasca Community College Reviews
This is a great place to start if you are used to a small town feel. Thanks to the fact that most classes have 30 students or less, there is plenty of time for asking questions and actually getting help from the teacher/professor. There are lots of programs provided through this institution that will aid you in getting the credits you need to transfer or jump right into your career. I truly recommend this college to a majority of upcoming graduates or to anyone who yearns to go back to college and switch up their career path.
I didn't mind my time attending ICC, staff were very helpful and personable. I would definitely recommend the Business teacher Bill. He was a phenomenal teacher! Couldn't be more thankful for him.
My experience here at Itasca Community College has been pretty good, ever since I've got here my freshman year. I like the teachers that I've gotten my past two years here. All my teachers have been wonderful to me, I've even got the chance to grow a strong friendship with a couple of them. I would like to see them to change the football practice fields and lower the price at the campus cafeteria.