Iowa Wesleyan University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Upper Midwest Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management26 Graduates
Elementary Education21 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice20 Graduates
Human Services8 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science6 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration3 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Iowa Wesleyan University Reviews
Review Iowa Wesleyan University
I like the small campus, it helps you get to know the professors and the students. The class sizes are also small which means when you need from the professor they can usually help you right in class.
I like how everyone was friendly and welcoming. The professors are amazing and make it seem like we can actually talk to them. Student life could be improved though. There's not many activities for students in Mt.Pleasant to participate in.
The school has small class sizes, so you can get one-on-one help from teachers. It is easy to get involved. The campus is small, no need to wake up an hour before class! The farthest walk is 4 mins (2 mins if you run). Every student must complete and internship (student teaching/clinicals count) before they graduate. Service Learning is a giant part of the school and how we can give back to the community.