High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management26 Graduates
Elementary Education21 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice20 Graduates
Human Services8 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science6 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration3 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Iowa Wesleyan University Reviews
Iowa Wesleyan is not a school I am particularly happy to be in. The school has very few things going for it. One of those things is the outstanding financial aid. The school was the most affordable for me to pay off. The only other benefits would be a small campus size that makes for easy traveling from class to class and free tutoring in the library. Other than that everything else is quite underwhelming. The food in the cafe is really bad, it can taste bland and sometimes undercooked. Even though I am here for the majority reason of expenses, I came to this school for sports also since it is the only one that guaranteed a spot on the baseball team. The problem is the teams but the football team have no funding. Leaving the sports here to be under average and lacking financial support. The worst things are the dorms, they are tiny and lack some important properties like the boys dorm not having a kitchen.
Iowa Wesleyan is a small university if your looking for small class sizes, more unique relationships with professors that actually care about your education.
I love it! Out of all the schools I have visited, Iowa Wesleyan is that one that I feel most home at.