Iowa Central Community College Reviews

Iowa Central is a comfortable campus full of friendly helpful people! I came here without a single clue as to what I wanted to do besides achieve my AA degree. Now after two years here, I’ve found my major, a plethora of friends and colleagues, and a great number of references! All of my instructors have always been eager to help me whenever I approached them and if I ever needed to talk with an advisor, they always had time to talk with me to help me figure out what came next in my educational journey! I loved my time here and will miss it greatly!
The Moment I walked on campus I was shocked, this place is gorgeous it got a beautiful landscape and it as an amazing staff. I am going there to study radio broadcasting, this is the best college I have ever seen!
I have had a wonderful experience at Iowa Central Community College. I admire Iowa central for their helpful academic assistance, big library, effective campus security system, great cafeteria, and awesome housing.
Start Your Review of Iowa Central Community College
Iowa Central Community College is an exciting college to spend anyone's first two years. The teacher are helpful but also work to challenge you. The people are nice and kind. The living space is a place away form home with a kitchen, living room, and bathroom all right in the room.
I enjoy the professors. They are educational and entertaining which I believe is a huge part of education. The campus life is great with lots of activities to participate in. They have bingo nights where you can win prizes, sports to cheer on the Tritons and even bowling or movie nights once a week. The dorms are sweet and the café has hours that work out great with any school schedule you have.
I love the welcoming community and the availability of staff to help with any of you needs and concerns. Dorms are awesome! Campus is safe and secure, they always have events going on so you can be involved, mingle and meet new people. They have great sports programs available for those that are interested.
I really like that Iowa Central caters to the different people that attend, there is really something for everyone. there are always activities going on for students to attend and enjoy!
The sports and activities are fun. Lots of great people and students. Its a great size for students coming from smaller high schools.
Im currently attending Iowa Central Community College and they have a horrible drug problem. Rude housing staff and discrimination as well im a non athlete and i was promised things that was taken by athletes when i moved in other good thing about this college is my field of study professor
Iowa central is a welcoming community college and is a great campus for a two year degree. The college has many groups and organizations for students to be part of. This campus is well maintained and students are also good at helping to keep it a clean fun environment. The professors are also welcoming and easy to work with, they make the learning environment energetic and intriguing. Iowa central offers many diverse classes that students can take that offers insight on many different topics.
Iowa Central has a great campus with tons of resources to help you succeed. Teachers are very helpful and have a great abundance of knowledge.
Iowa central community college is the most awesome, friendly and remarkable institution that i have been to so far. The classes are well equipped with all suitable learning facilities, Instructors are friendly and are always ready to help and the entire environment is a beautiful scenario with students from different parts of the world.
Iowa Central is a good place to get an education. There isn't much to do in Fort Dodge so it can get pretty boring, but the school host good events.
Iowa Central is a great community college to go to. The advisors are always trying to help the students. They keep you informed on information and events going on at the school. The teachers are always willing to help a struggling student understand the information and improve their skills to be able to succeed on life. They make it so you are able to get the availability to go through college and make sure you are doing great. The students going there are also friendly to others and help a new student out like me get to where I need to go and show you where to go. The students are also very helpful if you have a question with school work or homework. I am very pleased with my experience at Iowa Central.
I enjoyed the small classrooms because you are able to seek a lot of help from professors and students.
Iowa Central has excellent math and science teachers. They are usually available for help with homework and advising. Overall, the academics are great.
The safety on campus is an issue, though. There have been multiple students busted with drugs, a stabbing, and it's not unusual to hear police sirens near by.
I like the energy of the teachers, all ready to help you succeed. They have tutoring groups for anything they offer here. The overall attitude of the staff at iowa central is fun, energetic, and ready to help. I love that.
Start Your Review of Iowa Central Community College
I loved Iowa Central it was a small town campus with a university feel and atmosphere, the teachers mainly knew my name and they were very helpful if I had a question or if I had to miss class one day they were very eager to help me by providing my homework and lecture notes the day before.
It's a small community college with an emphasis on community. I got to know my professors personally and felt like they cared about me and how I was doing academically. I recommend it to anyone who wants a small campus feel. There's nothing to do in Fort Dodge, though.
I love how all the professors help you if you struggle and if you miss a day for some reason they catch you up as best as they can.