Culinary Arts & Sciences is a for-profit college located in Chesterland, Ohio in the Cleveland Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 27 undergraduate students. The Culinary Arts & Sciences acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Culinary Arts and Food Service and Baking and Pastry Arts.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review International Culinary Arts & Sciences Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like International Culinary Arts & Sciences Institute
- B+Culinary Institute LeNôtre
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 97 reviews
- B-New England Culinary Institute
- 4 Year
- Montpelier, VT
- 65 reviews
- NGInternational Culinary Center - California
- 2 Year
- Campbell, CA
- 2 reviews
- NGInternational Culinary Center - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 31 reviews
International Culinary Arts & Sciences Institute Reviews
The tuition is very expensive, and at times the value of the education I am receiving does not match up with the cost. For example, some professors tend to short-cut various assignments and topics within the class, and I feel like I am not receiving the maximum education I am paying for. While the financial aid office was initially great at contacting me during the enrollment stage, after a few quarters the lack of communication between the financial aid department and other departments in the school and between me has become increasingly frustrating.
Our school library is very helpful, the people that work there are very kind and delighted to she every student that walks through the door.