International Style is an above-average for-profit college located in Reno, Nevada. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 112 undergraduate students. The International Style acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Nail Technician. International Style graduates 93% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review International Academy of Style
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
International Academy of Style Reviews
International Academy of Style is the number one cosmetology school in the district which is great to know that you're getting your money's worth. Their courses are spot on in teaching you at a good pace. Only complaint one could have is that it is easy to get very lost, and lose track of book work as the teachers don't ever really have a one on one to throughly explain details besides the first day.