Interior Designers Institute is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Interior Designers Institute
Undergrads Over 25
After Interior Designers Institute
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Interior Designers Institute
- BNew York School of Interior Design
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 52 reviews
- NGAmerican Institute of Interior Design
- 2 Year
- Fountain Hills, AZ
- 1 review
- CDesign Institute of San Diego
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 28 reviews
- C-The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division
- 4 Year (Online)
- 1,169 reviews
Interior Designers Institute Reviews
Review Interior Designers Institute
I'm glad that I went to a CIDA accredited school. Other graduates at my school go on to work for the top design firms in the world or start their own design firm. It's located in such a great area with growing communities, high-end showrooms and endless job opportunities. Students do an internship in the BA and MA program so they leave with actual experience on their resume to go with their portfolios. Overall, the portfolio I have put together while attending IDI has gotten me jobs in the field.
IDI is a great school for interior design, price is cheaper than most private for profit schools, professors are great, I noticed that most people who go here are white middle aged women who want a change in their career, campus is very small and clean
I love my experience at IDI so far. Teachers have personally experienced and are professionals at the topic they are training their students in. I love the hands on drafting experience and believe I'm going to be well-trained to enter the Design Field once my studies are complete.