High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review InterCoast College - Riverside
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
InterCoast College - Riverside Reviews
I spoke to students who just finashed and preparing to graduate. They were very excited and felt that they well trained. Three months hands on training. Plus they prepare you for resumes, job interview, on job skills employees are looking for.
I just finshed 2 weeks of class 100, interduction course. The instuctor was very nice and very knowledgeable. He gave us life examples. Informored us how importent it is to get and education and never stop learning.
Everyone was very nice and encouring. I spoke to students who was already enrolled, they stated this is a great school. The teacher are very knowledge, and they want to help you.