Interactive Tech - Chamblee is a for-profit college located in Chamblee, Georgia in the Atlanta Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 532 undergraduate students. The Interactive Tech - Chamblee acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician, Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping, and Data Processing. Graduating 47% of students, Interactive Tech - Chamblee alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,900.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Interactive College of Technology - Chamblee
Most Popular Majors
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician101 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping16 Graduates
Data Processing16 Graduates
Medical Office Management9 Graduates
Small Business Management9 Graduates
Information Science6 Graduates
Business Support Services2 Graduates
Computer Installation and Repair2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey