Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama Reviews

La universidad yo la escogeria de nuevo me brinda un buen servicio. Los profesores son muy excelentes. Me encanta el campus. Tiene mucha variedad de flora. Tambien tienen excelentes laboratorios de ciencias.
I really like the people here, they are very friendly, very helpful. There's many collegiality in here, you can always count on your friends, there willing to help you in classes. The looks are very caribbean, it's hot here in Puerto Rico.
Right know the university is finishing the construction of a big center for the athletics and for the community. I think its going to be really good. It's gonna have a pool, and other facilities.
Start Your Review of Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama
I haven't had any internship. I think I'm not gonna do any, I think that if I do it it would take me more time to finish my degree, I know that its an experience that would help me for when I finish, but right know I just need to finish my bachelor.
There are only a few people of a different ethnic or race, because this is a small university.
The most offer you loans, and that's not good for us the students. The only have the Pell Grant, that not every one can qualify. The do not tell you that you can search for more schoolarchips on your own. They tell you to find a job so you don't need to make a considerable amount of loan, but for me a single mom its a little difficult.
Favorite Experiences – My favorite experience on my university is have been part of the university's student newspaper. I met many people and learned a lot during my time on it. It is gratifying to know that you do your job well although this is not my speciatly. Spending time on it's a very creative, productive and exciting.
Rare time at day we can see a bus. The cost of transportation is good.
Drug and Alcohol Visibility – Drugs and alcohol visibility on the university is weak.
The parking is very comfortable, clean and accessible.
Computer Lab – My university computer lab has the suficients computer but they are restrict but access to internet is restricted. Ahy some issues as part of some courses require the use of the internet and is not possible to join such information because it is blocked. Mostly the internet is fast. The lab area is very clean and in control of noise. The wireless service is weak because often it is impossible to connect.
I Feel.. I feel safe on my campus. I can be early on a campus and i can feel safe because we have good people working on it.
I'm not the popular type of person i'm more stand-off(ish). I do my own thing but i've seen just about every type of person and thier never discriminated against.
Good price, great taste. could eat all day. But the Drinks could be cheaper.