Inter American - Guayama is a private university located in Guayama, Puerto Rico. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,476 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Inter American - Guayama acceptance rate is 46%. Popular majors include Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), and Pharmacy Technician. Graduating 28% of students, Inter American - Guayama alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,200.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)45 Graduates
Pharmacy Technician18 Graduates
Office Management16 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies15 Graduates
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications11 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama
- NGInter American University of Puerto Rico - Fajardo
- 4 Year
- Fajardo, PR
- 33 reviews
- NGUniversity of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
- San Juan, PR
- 585 reviews
- NGUniversity of Puerto Rico - Humacao
- 4 Year
- Humacao, PR
- 105 reviews
- NGInter American University of Puerto Rico - Barranquitas
- 4 Year
- Barranquitas, PR
- 5 reviews
Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama Reviews
What I liked about my college is all the good energy that the students had around campus. Everywhere I looked friends would be laughing and joking together. The size of the campus is perfect, too. It's small, but you would still have to walk quite a bit.
Their Classes , Teachers are great! They have a lot of options to choose of careers, many programs to attend and the summer class are great!
La universidad yo la escogeria de nuevo me brinda un buen servicio. Los profesores son muy excelentes. Me encanta el campus. Tiene mucha variedad de flora. Tambien tienen excelentes laboratorios de ciencias.