Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)38 Graduates
Medical Insurance Billing and Claims25 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies24 Graduates
Pharmacy Technician23 Graduates
Office Management22 Graduates
Medical Technician17 Graduates
Human Resources Management14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama
- NGMid-America College of Funeral Service
- 4 Year
- Jeffersonville, IN
- 13 reviews
- B-Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- 4 Year
- Kirkland, WA
- 162 reviews
- C-Lincoln College of New England - Southington
- 4 Year
- Southington, CT
- 119 reviews
- NGInter American University of Puerto Rico - Barranquitas
- 4 Year
- Barranquitas, PR
- 4 reviews
Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama Reviews
Review Inter American University of Puerto Rico - Guayama
La universidad yo la escogeria de nuevo me brinda un buen servicio. Los profesores son muy excelentes. Me encanta el campus. Tiene mucha variedad de flora. Tambien tienen excelentes laboratorios de ciencias.
The most offer you loans, and that's not good for us the students. The only have the Pell Grant, that not every one can qualify. The do not tell you that you can search for more schoolarchips on your own. They tell you to find a job so you don't need to make a considerable amount of loan, but for me a single mom its a little difficult.
I really like the people here, they are very friendly, very helpful. There's many collegiality in here, you can always count on your friends, there willing to help you in classes. The looks are very caribbean, it's hot here in Puerto Rico.