High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Institute of Medical Careers
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Institute of Medical Careers
- C+Bryant & Stratton College - Richmond
- 4 Year
- North Chesterfield, VA
- 249 reviews
- NGIvy Tech Community College - East Central
- 2 Year
- Muncie, IN
- 273 reviews
- ABon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
- 4 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 22 reviews
- C+Ivy Tech Community College - Central Indiana
- 2 Year
- Indianapolis, IN
- 1,223 reviews
Institute of Medical Careers Reviews
Unfortunately, the school's admissions and financial department does not give potential students correct information. They are promised that school loans would not kick in until six months after graduation, but are hit with thousands of dollars before they are able to even graduate. The teachers are constantly changing. Except for a handful, most of the teachers are under qualified. The school is lacking equipment for each major ( and have seem to put surgical technology on the back burner). If the faculty even hears that a student has said anything negative about the school, they take it out on the student and deliver passive aggressive threats claiming that no one is allowed to talk about the school. Overall, i would say that choosing this school was a waste of time and $36,000.
The students tend to stay to themselves or with additional students in their specified program. The upper class almost always has a attitude towards the newer students. There is constant drama surfacing in the classes because of the students talking bad about each other. Also, the clubs never seem to last very long. Students don't seem to want any responsibility and quickly dismiss any of it on another person.
The programs at this school are accelerated, offering the student an Associate's degree within 15 months.