Institute of Culinary Education is ...
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Institute of Culinary Education
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Institute of Culinary Education
- NGInternational Culinary Center - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 30 reviews
- NGInternational Culinary Center - California
- 2 Year
- Campbell, CA
- 2 reviews
- B+Culinary Institute LeNôtre
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 92 reviews
- BThe Culinary Institute of America
- 4 Year
- Hyde Park, NY
- 790 reviews
Institute of Culinary Education Reviews
The classes are small so professors get to interact with each student and get to know them. Unlike other schools, ICE has classes ranging not from culinary but also Bar tending school and Hospitality programs.
The school offers classes from 8am to 12pm, Monday thru Friday which gives student all day and the weekend. Holidays are all off which gives time for family and friends
My school is taught by Real life Chefs that have worked in amazing areas, the school gets visitors from well known alumni and Food Network chefs.