ICE is a for-profit college located in Manhattan, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 0 undergraduate students. The ICE acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Culinary Arts and Food Service, Baking and Pastry Arts, and Restaurant and Food Services Management.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Institute of Culinary Education
Undergrads Over 25
Colleges like Institute of Culinary Education
- NGInternational Culinary Center - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 34 reviews
- B-The Culinary Institute of America
- 4 Year
- Hyde Park, NY
- 1,028 reviews
- NGSan Diego Culinary Institute
- 2 Year
- La Mesa, CA
- 10 reviews
- NGArizona Culinary Institute
- 2 Year
- Scottsdale, AZ
- 14 reviews
Institute of Culinary Education Reviews
The Culinary Management program provides students with all of the necessities in starting their own Culinary business. The tools provided in the 7-month course will significantly help any culinary entrepreneur's chance of success. The small classrooms and experienced professors make this worth your while.
I Haven’t started college at the Culinary Institute Of Education yet, on the other hand i would like to say i did receive a tour around their school & it was impressive and very exciting. I can’t wait to start, The other thing i love about it is that they do housing and its HANDS ON the whole timeeee.
Mostly reach students for their future and that took a step for them to learn everything they can so they can apply in the real life they will get once they graduate. They provided everything from medical and attention to each student