Institute of Audio Research is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Institute of Audio Research
Undergrads Over 25
After Institute of Audio Research
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Institute of Audio Research
- NGSAE Institute of Technology - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- CInstitute of Production & Recording
- 4 Year
- Minneapolis, MN
- 56 reviews
- A+Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Tempe, AZ
- 63 reviews
- B-Expression College for Digital Arts
- 4 Year
- Emeryville, CA
- 127 reviews
Institute of Audio Research Reviews
Review Institute of Audio Research
You Get Out What You Put in – This applies to life in general, and it is no different at IAR. The tools are provided for you, and the help is exceptional. The teachers are always available to help, and answer any questions that you have. There is a tutoring program provided by the school for free that offers additional assistance. Also, there are workshops, and guest speakers that come in frequently to further your knowledge. The staff always went above, and beyond, for me, and are extremely helpful, and cool! The only problem I had was with some of the students enrolled in the program. They didn't take it serious, and were rude, and obnoxious during class. Again, the staff is there to help, but it was very annoying at times! That is why IAR didn't get an A+ from me.
Facilities Aren't Bad – Sometimes it was too hot! The ac broke a couple of times, if I recall correctly. Other than that, clean. The stairs were killer sometimes too, but they have an elevator. Too bad it is so slow.
Classes Could Be More Interesting – The courses are very to the point, but there are some subjects that I wanted more out of, and I felt at times there was not enough time to learn everything I wanted to really dive into and learn more. It is good to have a personal studio to practice what you learn at school.