High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Institute of American Indian Arts Reviews
If you want to dive into Native American cultural diversity you well get your fill and then some! A number of tribes are represented here and you could not believe the art that is made here as well as the art that is stored at IAIA. It is a growing school and many new buildings have been built since I attended along with new guidelines for different majors and minors. Overall, I highly recommend this school for those interested in a carer in Art as well as those Native high school graduates who do not know where they should go. Also, even if you like the school or not, I fully believe you will make lifelong friends, like I have.
It was a very well driven experience. Even though I am still a freshman of this school, I think it's insanely outstanding academic wise. If you're an artist, you will feel at home. Here at the Institute of American Indian Arts residential building, we try to make everyone feel welcomed and included with our activities. Everyone is open-minded and amazing people. They will forever bring a smile to your face. You do not have to like everyone, but you must respect one-another.
I am a non-native student. My experience at this school is poor because I have to bring my financial tuition down to 200$ in order to register for classes for the next semester. I am a poor student, having a difficult time paying off my tution.