Infinity - Carthage is a for-profit college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 42 undergraduate students. The Infinity - Carthage acceptance rate is 100%. Infinity - Carthage alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $14,800.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Infinity Career College - Carthage
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Infinity Career College - Carthage
- CPrairie State College
- 2 Year
- Chicago Heights, IL
- 426 reviews
- BUniversity of New Orleans
- 4 Year
- New Orleans, LA
- 719 reviews
- CSouthern University & A&M College
- 4 Year
- Baton Rouge, LA
- 829 reviews
- B-Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- 4 Year
- Carbondale, IL
- 1,947 reviews
Infinity Career College - Carthage Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Infinity Career College - Carthage