Indiana Wesleyan University Reviews

Indiana Wesleyan is a great school! Amazing dorms, great food, safe, and amazing athletics. I’m very proud to be a wildcat!
My favorite part of attending Indiana Wesleyan University is making meaningful connections with professors who care about my future. I certainly feel that some of the professors and mentors I have had at IWU care deeply about my well-being and want me to be successful.

If I could change anything, I would perhaps consider some more food options/food availability (hours) and maybe add something more recreational for students to do. The campus also seems to be sort of sheltered and distanced from the rest of the community.
Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana is a beautiful campus filled with caring and kind professors. There is so much to get involved in and everyone seems invested to make sure the students succeed! The dorms are awesome and there is a nice variety of places to eat and activities to do! The buildings are very nice and nothing is too far from each other that you couldn't walk there within 10 minutes. There is really not much I would change at this point except lower tuition prices!
Start Your Review of Indiana Wesleyan University
I've made the best community of my life. The people and professors I've had the chance to befriend have embraced my values, helped shape them, and live them out similarly. College has been highly valuable for this reason. I've also enjoyed the education I've received and feel like I've been specifically invested into by the professors and faculty members.
As a Christian that is attending this University, the atmosphere and Christ-centered attitude of the staff really blew me away. I feel really at peace being at this University, and really feel that I am getting a Christ-centered education. I also met the girl of my dreams here, and we have been dating for almost a year with plans for marriage!
Indiana wesleyan has provided an excellent education and spiritual program to me as a student. I have been shown God's love and grace through the people at this university. However, at indiana wesleyan it feels as if the students are not treated as adults. I would say that it feels like high school again with the rules and experiences I have had on campus. This school does not allow you live as if you are an adult. Besides that the education is top notch.
I love the academics at IWU. I learn so much in each class and the classes are geared toward working adults, like me. The instructors have all been unique yet I have learned from each one of them.
I am a dual enrolled student still in high school at IWU. I have had a wonderful experience in class and in the enrollment process. Most are friends since this area is known for its strong cliques and connections people have. Every class I have taken has been in a positive Christ centered environment. I can’t say too much else besides class and the campus since I am still in high school, but the classes and campus are wonderful
The school's Division of Natural Sciences is the saving grace of this University. Outside of this education and community experience the school is quite a let down. The people are judgmental, hypocritical, and extremely polarized on almost every topic politically.
I have had a great experience so far visiting the campus and dealing with the enrollment staff. They have contacted me personally and helped me connect with my roommate.
I love attending Indiana Wesleyan University. I have attended the school for 2 years and have loved the experience thus far. The environment is friendly, God-centered, and so helpful for students working hard towards a degree. Most of the professors are kind and involved, willing to help any student who simply asks. The community is open and inclusive. Just by walking through the McConn coffee shop you are bound to make new friends. I am so thankful for this school and all I have learned and experienced.
I love the university that I attend. It is wholesome and well rounded. I have been attending the school for almost 4 months and I am elated to be doing well in my courses. The professors are very helpful and attentive.
This online college experience had been the best experience, I have learned so much and am going well academically. I have had great interactions with my fellow classmates, and excellent experiences with my professors. They have real world experience in their trade, which helps when I have questions. I would highly recommend this campus to anyone.
My time at Indiana Wesleyan University so far has been such a blessing. I have grown so much spiritually and have been pushed academically. The environment is fun and exciting. Everyone seems so nice and outgoing, making friendships doesn't seem to hard to do. Love all the different events our campus holds. Their is something for everyone! I love the smaller classroom settings. I have wonderful professors that are pretty helpful and seem understanding. The food options are awesome as well. Our campus is so beautiful I highly recommend this college.
IWU is a great college and the community on and off campus is absolutely amazing. The proffessors down to campus cleaning staff are all top notch.
I love how the professors and counselors are always willing to help you if you ask! I have found that the professors are extremely knowledgeable in their fields of study! I have also found that the professors encourage you to ask questions as you study. I just can not say how much I love this school!!!
My experience at Indiana Wesleyan University has been fantastic. The professor are available to their students when they need them. The material covered is very helpful to what I am trying to achieve. I also appreciate the the level of support provided by my students and faculty.

If I were to change anything surround IWU, it would be the price of college altogether.
Start Your Review of Indiana Wesleyan University
I have really enjoyed the online business program through IWU. The instructors seem to care. The format is easy to follow. I have not had a bad experience yet.
Indiana Wesleyan has an awesome academic standard. It is a great school for adult students who wish to attend online. I would like to see more diversity in the staff on campus and online.
The learning platform is easy to use and the Professor are there to help each step of the way. All my classes have been online so I do not know much about the campus or the party scene, but I have learned quite a bit from my time attending the school. It keeps you balance spiritually as well, by engaging in a biblical prespective regarding your lessons plans which I enjoy.