High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.76 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.76 responses
Most Popular Majors
Theological and Ministerial Studies76 Graduates
Business Administration and Management48 Graduates
Elementary Education43 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities43 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services37 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching21 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.75 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.104 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses
Indiana Wesleyan University Reviews
IWU gives you many opportunities to grow in your faith with a community of like-minded individuals. The campus is beautiful and safe, and the dorms are similarly comfortable, but not quite worth the cost. Each professor teaches both the Word and their subject during class, which was very encouraging! Although, Marion, the surrounding town, is very unattractive and rundown and does not offer a lot to do after class.
The Indiana Wesleyan Adult online program is amazing! It gives confidence to those who may have been out of school for a long time. It is user friendly, and the teachers are warm and approachable. The technical aspect is easy to navigate. I highly recommend this program to those who may think school is too far out of reach, or a long lost dream. Go for it! Indiana Wesleyan will get you there!
Loved calling this University home for 4 years. The professors really made you feel like you were important and like you could go to them for anything. There was always something to do on campus, from athletic events to the Spotted Cow to Crema at McConn. Could not have asked for a better undergraduate experience!