High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
Indiana University - Southeast Reviews
I love the small community at Indiana University Southeast. The small class sizes makes it easier to interact one-on-one with professors and develop connections with fellow students. However, at IUS the campus life is somewhat lacking. IUS is a commuter school and has difficulty promoting school spirit that you may find at a bigger, traditional college. Overall, IUS is an excellent choice for students interested in a small campus and focusing on receiving a great education.
I was hesitant at first to attend school here for honestly reasons unknown. When I finally did decide to go though, I made a very smart decision. The staff at IUS are absolutely wonderful, and if you desire to learn, this university truly is worth your while. The campus is serene and flush with green, the professors are interesting in the subjects and the students. Couldn't recommend a better school for anyone in the Kentuckiana region looking for a four year degree that is worth their money and time. A beautiful place to grow the mind.
I love this college! The professors know me by name and do all they can to help and support me. There is infinite assistance in the application process, study help, and scholarships. The class variety is amazing, as well! Everyone is loving and kind and the food is spectacular. On-campus living is luxurious- with a full kitchen and living room and everything is furnished!