Indiana University - South Bend Reviews

I like the size of the campus, it is easy to get around. I wish that there was more options of food available and longer hours. I have been to a previous college where they had food available until midnight. This would be really nice, because it would be a great place to study and grab a bite to eat later on.
There are many opportunities to get involved and try new things. I love the social activities and leadership roles students can participate in. It truly has helped me become a confident young women.
Small school but it is what you make of it. Many commute and never get involved in activity. Those students usually do not enjoy their time here as much. Still if you get involved it’s a great school. Housing is very nice too. Sports are also growing.
Start Your Review of Indiana University - South Bend
I am sure that I would enjoy this school more, had I not transfered from University of Indianapolis, and been accustomed to their style. Overall IUSB is a very average school, my biggest issue is that many of the classes I need to graduate are not always offered, otherwise it's fine for the cost.
Everyone on campus has been very kind and helpful to make college a lot easier to go through. Faculty and staff are easy to talk to and are very relatable.
I like the class sizes. I like the fact that they're fairly small. Also, it's close to my home. Since it's close to my home, I get to see many of my friends from high school still. The professors that I've had are very professional and care about their students.
I really love the time I have spent at Indiana University South Bend! The proffesors are amazing, class sizes are perfect, and the opportunties provided by the campus cannot be beat!
Most of the teachers are intelligent and helpful when you come to them. Some of them teach courses at Notre Dame so you're getting the same kind of education for an affordable cost. The class sizes are small so you get more individual attention.
I personally have never had any problems at IUSB. Every experience is great. they have hundreds of clubs and there is always an event or activity available. Most students don't realize there is so much to do and experience so i would recommend that the university start posing the activities for the day on the school website. Some activities include plays, the entrepreneurship lecture series (listen to an meet very successful local professionals), career fairs and much more. There is also a free gym for students.
When I went on the IUSB campus tour, I felt like the director really explained himself with everything. He was very thorough with explaining how each department worked. The only thing we did not get to was the Housing because the office was closed, also it was pouring down rain. I think IUSB is well maintained, and a awesome looking college. I can not wait to extend my education further at IUSB in the fall.
I love the small community at IUSB. Coming from a small high school, it was important to me to be able to have small enough classes that I could connect one on one with my professors. The professors at IUSB could not be more welcoming, helpful, and excited for you. It really makes a difference in your education.
The tuition for this college is very do-able! I would like to see more healthy food options on campus. I also feel as if the workout center isn't big enough, there is sometimes lines for machines.
I have been going to Indiana University South Bend for 3 years now and I have enjoyed my experiences even through the rough patches, because without those I would not be where I am today.
Very little diversity in a crappy part of town. Parking is awful and the bye kept the top of the parking garage closed off for no reason at this point. Don't come here for sports. Some professors are alright while others are questionable at best. No one seems to care about the student reviews. All of the funding is dumped into the business school while the others get crumbs.vthey spend a lot of money on stupid magazines that they send out that no one cares about. The sculpture house has moved multiple times in the past few years, none of which have been on campus. Then depending on the way the wind is blowing, it either smells like hot dog food or sewage.
My first semester at IUSB has been good so far. Most professors are nice and make it slightly easier for freshmen to adjust to college. The campus isn't hard to navigate because there are always signs and posters telling you where stuff is located. The buildings are also nice and modern except for Northside. Most buildings are cold, which needs to be fixed since it is winter.
I like that it's close to my home and that it's affordable. I also enjoy being on the campus because there are a lot of places for you to study and to go and get help with your class or homework.
What I really like about Indiana University South Bend are the opportunities for students to learn. IUSB has plenty of programs and courses for students to take that will challenge people, and help them learn.
If there is one thing that could change for the better, it is the food. It would be awesome if the campus could offer better quality food for its students and staff.
Start Your Review of Indiana University - South Bend
With Indiana University - South Bend being a local college to me I was not expecting it to be as diverse as it is. The professors and advisors are also very helpful.
I love that it is a small campus and personable. My professors try really hard to help everyone and they are the bet teachers I’ve ever had. Everyone at the school is willing to help the students in anyway and it’s fantastic to see everyone succeeding because of them.
I am very glad that I chose to go to IUSB. Not only because it is affordable but because the classes are small so the professor gets to know you personally and helps when you have questions about the subject. It is very different than the typical lecture you would get at a bigger University and it helped a lot for someone like me who learns better in smaller groups. I've made so many friends because of the way IUSB is set up! If I had to choose it all over again, I would.