Indiana University - Kokomo Reviews

I love Indiana University - Kokomo because it is a small and quiet campus. Classes are relatively small so you can receive one on one time with professors as well as building strong bonds with other members of the university.
I like IUK because it is a pretty small campus that allows you to really get involved and meet other like-minded people.
I love coming to work every day. I enjoy it so much I decided to go back to school there. Campus life is enjoyable, at least twice a week I am able to attend an event that interests me.
Start Your Review of Indiana University - Kokomo
Attending IUK was the best decision I have ever made. I am forever grateful for the experiences and the influence that school have given me.
I was born and raised just 20 minutes North of Kokomo and decided at 45 to return to school to obtain a degree. I will be graduating with honors in a few short months and intend on attending the University of Southern California for my masters degree next year. I was hesitant at first being a returning adult student, but I quickly learned I.U.K has many similar students such as myself. The diversity on campus pleasantly surprised me. The professors have all been true professionals and very helpful and the staff in general are clearly there to make an impact in student's lives and their academic success. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at I.U.K. and would recommend attending highly to any potential student. The return on the investment is unsurpassed in my opinion.
This is my first year at Indiana University-Kokomo, and everyone is so welcoming. I feel like everyone is there to help through college, and I can't wait until I graduate.
Indiana University Kokomo offers a small class setting. They are a commuter school which is convenient for those of us wishing to save money while attending school.
I love Indiana University Kokomo. The school is not to big and not to small. When I went to visit before starting my freshman year at IUK, it just felt like home. I felt like I belonged there.
The professors are easy to talk to. they like to get to know their students. campus beautiful. if you live close you dont have to live on campus. the food on campus is pretty good and if you dont want food on campus kokomo has some good restaurants
Nice college campus, the professors are encouraging and helpful! It is the perfect college for the working adult. There is a diverse student body, you have high school grads as well as older adults trying to further their education!
love this campus and its atmosphere. they're always looking for ways to improve and I adore them for that. they are very professional and have a variety of classes available.
I would highly recommend Indiana University Kokomo for those looking to get an IU or Purdue degree without the high cost. Indiana University Kokomo is also good for students who like going to a commuter college.
This school is a small campus, however it is growing at a very steady rate. The faculty are kind and eager to teach and there are growing opportunities for students to connect with one another.
I personally have never seen any sort of drugs here at IUK.
Personally haven't had any interactions with any of the greek life.
Sports aren't a huge deal but the facilities are up to date and fairly new.
Very helpful, caring professors who want nothing but the best for their students.
Start Your Review of Indiana University - Kokomo
There are many different courses offered, but few professors to teach them. The class sizes are normally pretty small, however, I think that approach works well, unplanned or not. The quality of the courses and the professors who teach them is very good. I would say the professors here put in a lot of time into their teaching careers.
The jobs around there are good because it is not in a "dead town". In turn, the internships go on and on because of how much work there is. The employees on campus all seem to work together really well, making every student feel important and welcomed. People that work on this campus seem to care more about the students attending than themselves, which is a nice change.
I've never had an issue or felt unsafe in any way walking to my car. The parking lots are decently close and are all lit up. The people I go to school with are friendly, and there are cops patrolling very often.