Indiana University - Kokomo Reviews

I wanted to be able to stay home and not live in a dorm while being in college, this school is very close to me so it was perfect.
Indiana University Kokomo is a beautiful and diverse campus. Staff and faculty do everything the can to help you succeed and insure that your time at IUK is one that you won't regret!
I love my college. The campus is beautiful and safe. They offer officers to walk you to and from your car if needed. It is always energetic and decorated. The professors are understanding of life and work well your schedules. The food is awesome and they offer loads of varieties in the cafe. I also like that they offer so many involved activities and clubs for students here and their family and friends. I like that it isn't a huge party campus but I would like if they added more student housing.
Start Your Review of Indiana University - Kokomo
I really liked most if the instructors and their willingness to help. They genuinely care. What I do not like is the unorganized clinical experiences.
This is a great school with many different majors and minors to choose from. Teachers are almost all easy to get along with.
The campus is small and easy to find your way around. The staff and teachers are exceptional. The opportunities I have received while attending IUK having been life changing.
Indiana University- Kokomo is a great place to go if you are not sure what you want to do. The professors are good, and the education is cheap. If you are looking for student life, this probably isn't the place for you. I could see it growing into a bigger school, but first they need to get on campus housing and attempt to appeal more to out of state younger students.
IUK has a great friendly atmosphere and the teachers and staff really care about the students and their success. However, there are a lot of majors they don't have and it makes it hard to pick a career.
Overall, my experience at Indiana University Kokomo has been a learning experience. I feel welcomed on campus, but not included. It is admirable to see how the instructors and professors reach out to students to let them know they are available to help. Nonetheless, when walking from building to building and up and down the halls of the many buildings on campus I am once again reminded I'm here for an education. The environment makes one feel like it is not for socializing, perhaps small talk, but foremost to succeed in everything. I've considered transferring to another four year institution, but then I'm reminded if I want the best environment to study it would IUK. Where else could I find a campus where I feel safe whether I come really early, have the opportunity to talk one on one with my professor and grow a relationship to have great recommendations, and many opportunities due to the number of
students on campus.
I love Indiana University - Kokomo because it is a small and quiet campus. Classes are relatively small so you can receive one on one time with professors as well as building strong bonds with other members of the university.
I like IUK because it is a pretty small campus that allows you to really get involved and meet other like-minded people.
I love coming to work every day. I enjoy it so much I decided to go back to school there. Campus life is enjoyable, at least twice a week I am able to attend an event that interests me.
Attending IUK was the best decision I have ever made. I am forever grateful for the experiences and the influence that school have given me.
I was born and raised just 20 minutes North of Kokomo and decided at 45 to return to school to obtain a degree. I will be graduating with honors in a few short months and intend on attending the University of Southern California for my masters degree next year. I was hesitant at first being a returning adult student, but I quickly learned I.U.K has many similar students such as myself. The diversity on campus pleasantly surprised me. The professors have all been true professionals and very helpful and the staff in general are clearly there to make an impact in student's lives and their academic success. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at I.U.K. and would recommend attending highly to any potential student. The return on the investment is unsurpassed in my opinion.
This is my first year at Indiana University-Kokomo, and everyone is so welcoming. I feel like everyone is there to help through college, and I can't wait until I graduate.
Indiana University Kokomo offers a small class setting. They are a commuter school which is convenient for those of us wishing to save money while attending school.
I love Indiana University Kokomo. The school is not to big and not to small. When I went to visit before starting my freshman year at IUK, it just felt like home. I felt like I belonged there.
Start Your Review of Indiana University - Kokomo
The professors are easy to talk to. they like to get to know their students. campus beautiful. if you live close you dont have to live on campus. the food on campus is pretty good and if you dont want food on campus kokomo has some good restaurants
Nice college campus, the professors are encouraging and helpful! It is the perfect college for the working adult. There is a diverse student body, you have high school grads as well as older adults trying to further their education!
love this campus and its atmosphere. they're always looking for ways to improve and I adore them for that. they are very professional and have a variety of classes available.