Indiana University - Southeast is ...
NAIA Division II
Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Indiana University - Southeast Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.64 responses
After Indiana University - Southeast
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.32 responses
Indiana University - Southeast Reviews
Review Indiana University - Southeast
I love this college! The professors know me by name and do all they can to help and support me. There is infinite assistance in the application process, study help, and scholarships. The class variety is amazing, as well! Everyone is loving and kind and the food is spectacular. On-campus living is luxurious- with a full kitchen and living room and everything is furnished!
I love the sorta new lodges at IUS. they were built in 2008, but still so nice! there are 4 options; 1 person room, 2 person room, 4 bed 2 bath room, or 2 bed 2 baths. Each room has a full kitchen; fridge, stove, and dishwasher! I actually live in the handicap room and all the appliances are at a good height for some in a wheelchair. The handicap bathroom is roomy and has a tub with a set that can be taken out as well.
I transferred from a different school and there I took the gen eds. Here I am working on just my major, graphic design. I am so happy here in the fine arts program! All the instructors and helpful and kind and enthusiastic about what they teach.