Indiana Institute of Technology Reviews

It is an average campus, with updates slowly happening year after year. The professors are really friendly and truly interested in helping you succeed. It is a little difficult to get connected with organizations because they do not advertise very well.
I like the flexibility of the classes, the choices of careers, and the fact that I can take the classes online or on campus. The prices are comparable and affordable and the professors are helpful.
I love Indiana Tech fits all my needs from the class room sizes to everything being not to far away from each other. The teachers are and great and the people are nice and the sports teams are very good. Tech is a close knit community and you feel like you are right at home.
Start Your Review of Indiana Institute of Technology
I am a current online student at Indiana Institute Of Technology.
All the stuff and Professors are easy to work with and very helpful. I'm excited to continue school and look forward to graduating. I am taking Psychology and Criminal Justice.
Excellent courses. Thank you everyone at Indiana Institute of Technology.
I am incredibly happy with both the quality of curriculum and the support from the staff. I am going to graduate in 2019 with my Bachelor's. I feel proud of my school as well as myself. This was a great step in changing my future for the better. I have recommended Indiana Tech to several adults that were interested in attending classes to start or finish their degree, especially those I graduated Brown Mackie College with.
Good private college with small classes that help creating good relationships with your professors who truly care about their students and their performances. The small campus offers several computer labs that are accessible at every time of the day and night. Overall, tuition and housing are pretty expensive but financial aid offers the possibility to add up many scholarships to lower the students' bill. Also, there are more than 20 teams and 85% of the students are student-athletes that are phenomenal at balancing out both the academics and the athletic performances.
Great school with great people and fantastic opportunities! Affordable and convenient for working parents!
Indiana Institute of Technology has been more than helpful with my college process. They stay in touch and always have an answer to all of my questions.
Classes are small. Profesor for criminal justice has experienced on how stuff work on field. Offer tuition help and take small step for the incoming freshman so they won’t be so lost.
It is a very informative school, they have professors that work in their field. It is pretty awesome to get insight of the real world experience, in the classroom. The professor a very professional and care about the students.
I love the atmosphere and the teachers are great. Although I am in the night classes to finish my degree, everyone is very helpfully on campus.
Great school, easy access, flexible schedule. financial aid department is amazing to work with. great instructors
I live in elkhart and have to drive an hour to attend engineering courses in Warsaw. They are not serious about my education. They do not promote learning. I have come to far to quit but i feel they have wasted my time, stolen my money, and i fear my degree will be worthless.
Indiana Tech's adult learning classes program is very helpful for working adults. You are able to study on your own time and they make it so that you are able to keep up on your classwork while still maintaining your everyday life.
What I like about my school is how caring the professors are and how diverse but together the student are. One thing I think my school can improve on is more activities involving the students and professors to build a stronger connection.
It offers the traditional classroom setting and online blackboard setting for an student to learn and excel as a person. But, you do have to keep an eye out for your financial aid if you are trying to pay for school.
I go to a satellite campus in Louisville,Kentucky. The main campus is in Fort Wayne,Indiana. I like that they loan you the books. I am in the college of professional studies. I like that all of my classes were five weeks accept my accounting classes they were ten weeks. I love the small class sizes. The professors understand that you work full time and attend evening classes. The professors value you as a person.
Start Your Review of Indiana Institute of Technology
I was doing online classes with this Institution and they teachers kept failing me. They charge the same price for every class and just kicked me out. I am left with so many loans it is crazy.
Indiana Tech is a great university for all students. I have loved meeting all my professors, admissions counselors and coaches, they are a great group of people who are always looking out for you and have your best interest in mind. I would reccomand this university to all who want a good education to prepare them for their dream career.
Great scholarship opportunities. All classrooms and buildings very modern, only the best technology available in the world at the moment. Great university spirit and sports and clubs organizations participation in the community. Great professors with focus on small classes.