Indiana Institute of Technology Reviews

The professors made sure that not only the in person students understood the concepts, but also the online students.
The school really focuses on your education. The professors are very helpful. The school atmosphere is very welcoming.
Not much communication. Schedule was confusing at one point and the professor refused to accommodate or work with the issue.
Start Your Review of Indiana Institute of Technology
Im glad they accepted majority of all my transfer credits. And the admissions counselor was great and really looked out as needed.
Im in school at Indiana Tech now and it’s crazy how the financial aid department can’t get it together. I have friends and family members who attend as well and everyone financial aid is messed up. Norma Galvin will contact you repeatedly about documents and will not be able to answer any questions. When documents are mailed in they are lost, and have to be sent in over and over again. At this point everyone sends them in certified. I’m looking for another institution to attend. I do not recommend
With covid, the hybrid classes have been so helpful and the teachers have done everything they can to take care of student.The teachers engage with online and in class students so they still have the class experience
The faculty care about students! Will do whatever they can in order to help students succeed. They go above and beyond
Indiana Tech has such a loving faculty and administration. They work one on one with students to help you accomplish goals and complete major career tasks. The student web portal is personalized and easy to navigate. I enjoy getting email keeping informed about school sponsorships and Career Fair engagements. Indiana Tech creates a homecoming environment and personalized learning experience for learners on every level.
Learning with professors online helps students learn the information professionally. You are able to study at your own pace and develop your own schedules for submitting assignments up until the deadline. You also have the option to email your professor who will reply promptly to your emails.
I like how the classes are structured and how all the admissions staff and financial aid people are there to answer your questions or concerns in a timely manner.
Online is the best format for me to take classes on. So far, all the professors have been timely in their responses to any questions I have and their live-lessons are engaging.
I have taken all online classes, but I have friends that have taken classes on campus and lived on campus at some point. My mother also graduated from Indiana Tech.
I enjoy their technology and helpful dedicated, hardworking staff. Whenever I have questions or need help, I can always count on them.
The online learning was a great and painless learning experience, which I truly am glad because I personally am not fond of online learning, but Indiana Tech and the Proffesor’s made everything run very smoothly that I did not even mind the online environment
At Indiana Tech I have made so many helpful connections that have made me the person I am today! The students and staff at Indiana Tech are very helpful and provide valuable information within their each and every one of the courses that they instruct and attend. You don’t have that big university environment therefor the professors and staff get to know you on a personal basis and truly cherish your success. It also starts at the very top, as Dr Einolf is a very kind and great president of the university the whole atmosphere of Indiana Tech is great!
Love the ease of online earning. Class work is just right for the amount of time we have. Fits easily into schedules.
Start Your Review of Indiana Institute of Technology
Very pleasant experience. Easy to get ahold of and all questions are answered. Online programs work well with busy lives.
Attending Indiana Institute of Technology I had a great college experience. Professors expressed complete admiration for their student's success. At Indiana Tech you are apart of a family. Peers and faculty are welcoming and warming to all students. Indiana Tech stands for Black Lives Matter and offers many supportive organizations. Throughout my undergraduate years at Indiana Tech, they have always provided mental and physical health resources.
Online courses are very well explained by professors. I have taken two courses online, any issues I may have encountered I would be able to discuss and resolve with Professor. Online material is easy to access.