Indiana Institute of Technology Reviews

I go to a satellite campus in Louisville,Kentucky. The main campus is in Fort Wayne,Indiana. I like that they loan you the books. I am in the college of professional studies. I like that all of my classes were five weeks accept my accounting classes they were ten weeks. I love the small class sizes. The professors understand that you work full time and attend evening classes. The professors value you as a person.
I was doing online classes with this Institution and they teachers kept failing me. They charge the same price for every class and just kicked me out. I am left with so many loans it is crazy.
Indiana Tech is a great university for all students. I have loved meeting all my professors, admissions counselors and coaches, they are a great group of people who are always looking out for you and have your best interest in mind. I would reccomand this university to all who want a good education to prepare them for their dream career.
Start Your Review of Indiana Institute of Technology
Great scholarship opportunities. All classrooms and buildings very modern, only the best technology available in the world at the moment. Great university spirit and sports and clubs organizations participation in the community. Great professors with focus on small classes.
It is a friendly and fun place. I enjoy being able to feel like myself and make new friends. The staff is friendly and willing to help when you ask for it. Lot of activities and resources at your fingertips for free.
Course learning is Great. Financial aid seems not to be very knowledgeable, do your own financial research prior to registration.
I love the advanced, accelerated classes that are part of the College of Professional Studies. It has helped make obtaining my degree more feasible and foreseeable in the visible future. Indiana Tech has done a great job at making this experience easy to learn and navigate as well as being hands-on. My biggest complaint is they don't offer some classes at their Indianapolis campus, which for any students that have those classes (not offered) as a degree requirement, that could be a setback. I had to change my degree and drop a concentration that I was looking forward to due to the fact that the four classes I needed were not being offered in Indianapolis. I feel like maybe they shouldn't offer these concentrations for Indianapolis students if they are not going to offer the classes to see it through. Aside from that, my experience was well.
Great for adults wanting to take online classes. The classes are only 5 weeks long and one at a time. It is easy to maintain a high Gpa with a class structure like this. Typically homework is due Saturday at midnight so you have all week to work on it
I am a student at Indian Tech. I hold an Associate's degree, and I'm working on my bachelor's. The teachers work with you, they understand that you have a life outside school, and they help you the best they can. They offer online and on campus classes, day or evening. No matter what your schedule is, you can find time to go back to school. This school has a friendly staff of associates waiting to give advice. I have never had any problems and i graduate next year.

I highly recommend contacting Geoff Grace.
Indiana Tech is a continually advancing school that strives to update the main campus constantly to ensure that the student body is provided the newest technology. The downside of such things is that tuition can get steep, especially for majors that accrue an additional fee to use such equipment. My personal advice is to be certain that the major you chose is one which you consider a strength of yours.
I love Tech overall! I have been there awhile and have seen it grow tremendously! Indiana Tech is diverse and has students from all different countries and states attending. There are athletic programs and education groups that increases your involvement around the school.
Loved how easy it was to get signed up and started on classes online! super convenient to have the books shipped to you, no hassle of a bookstore or rental fees.
I love the small campus in a small town. The school is mostly athletes. Some of the classes are not very challenging. The WiFi is among the worst I have ever had to deal with. I am not a fan of the food offered in the cafeteria. Housing is very convenient and close to the classrooms. Tech can improve the diversity among staff and professors.
Honestly, Tech is a pretty small campus so people and faces become familiar quickly. There is a large portion of the school that commutes and a decent amount of people who take online courses. This along with small nearby home lead to a poor party scene. A large number of commuters also leads to poor parking situations for on-campus students who have to park across campus to avoid parking fines given by the school. Greek life is practically non-existent, however, Tech makes up for this by hosting various clubs such as NSBE, cyber defense, and an abundance of sports teams. Internet connection on campus is terrible because it either works really well or not at all. The education and resources that Tech provides its students are catered toward growth and professional development in their respective fields.
At Indiana Tech the people are very friendly and always willing to help. The students there are very active and nice. Tuition is a little expensive but the resources given and the scholarships will help. Overall, very nice and small school
I an a full time student and in my first year i was afforded the opportunity to study abroad which i thought was really cool. I am on the soccer team and i am super content with how the school runs the programs,
This school is a joke. I was bullied and harassed and it took the school 3-4 months just to take action and do something about it! I transferred from here after my first semester. Then they had the nerve to put my face on an ad sent out to thank the students for selecting Tech, knowing I was already transferring. They are not as welcoming as they say they are. I changes rooms 6 times within one semster. I was on the woman’s cross country team, and I was the only teammate of color. I was treated disrespectfully, too much drama, way too much rude behavior. Racially absurd. They put up a huge front. The school is entirely unorganized and does not care about their students safety whatsoever. There are completely better and much more comfortable universities out there compared to this school.
Start Your Review of Indiana Institute of Technology
It is a small campus and the professors are easy to get along with. Student Life always has activities going on, so there is always something for students to be involved in.
I wouldn't like to see anything change. Everything at Indiana Tech is outstanding, everyone is so helpful and understanding with everything. The professors are open and willing to help out when we the students an for help. Excellent communication.
At Indiana Institute of technology there are no fees for books, and you can go to class once a week in the evening and still be considered full-time. Very flexible schedule, small classrooms and great teachers.