COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Indiana Tech’s Crisis Management Team is paying close attention to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is providing updates to the Indiana Tech community as relevant information becomes available. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
Indiana Tech is an established institution in a thriving mid-size city. We're small compared to state schools, but loaded with the things students love about bigger universities. Like amazing faculty. Modern facilities. Competitive sports. And a diverse, highly engaged student body that takes advantage of it all.
"Tech" may be our name, but we're much more than science and code and experiments. Yes, our engineering and technical coursework is world-class. But so is our commitment to arts and sciences, business and beyond. Because IT is everywhere.
We believe Indiana Tech is exactly the right size, in the right place, with the right stuff. As you take a closer look, we hope you'll agree.
In other words, all the advantages of a private university, at a cost that's surprisingly affordable.
Indiana Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Industrial Engineering23 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering22 Graduates
Environmental Engineering15 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering11 Graduates
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications8 Graduates
Electrical Engineering8 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies7 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy7 Graduates
With a focus on molecular environmental biology, our Bachelor of Science in Biology will provide you with skills and experience that can be immediately applied to the workforce or to continued training and graduate-level study. In this program, you can expect to learn by doing and experiencing. You will literally get your hands dirty to solve problems and accomplish learning objectives.
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.44 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.53 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses