Indiana County Technology Center Reviews

Great Facility – The facility has many resources at all hours of the day until 9 pm at night. If at anytime the students want some extra study time they have the skills lad to practice. I feel that its very laid back and i feel relaxed which helps me with my studying.
A Little Expensive for 11 Month Program – I feel that with such a short program and with just the certificate it is a little exspensive. I could go to a community college and get a two year associates degree as an Registered Nurse for much cheaper. In the end i feel that it is all worth it and you sometimes have to do what you need for help your family.
Career Center's Quality Performance – The Career center has been so helpful in every aspect of getting prepared for classes and whats to come after graduation. The instructors are all helpful and take the extra time out when needed to help you. I am very impressed with ICTC and would recommend this program to anyone!
Review Indiana County Technology Center
Not Much Help – Aftre I did my fafsa all i received was a paper stating the amount I was eligible for financial aid and the difference I was responsible to pay. No other help was given to assist me to other options to pay.
Some Leads – With ICTC they won't get a job for you but they do give you leads to direct you in the right direction.