Independence University Reviews

Independence University is a great school. Anytime I need help in any assignments the instructors are there willing to help or direct me to the proper channels. I have recommended I.U. to friends and family as well.
I love my experience at IU. As an adult student, I was nervous to start college. The teachers and staff are amazing. They all go above and beyond to ensure the success of their students. I do not think I could say enough great things about this school.
The processes of starting is little difficult but there was a lot variables in with my process of starting school. i spoke with a man named Chad. He was a great guy, very interested in what i was wanting to do, and all the goals i had in my future. He made me feel like i was making the right call in my choice of school and goals in life. Classes are laid out very well. Easy to understand. If you do not understand you have access to professor Via Email, Text and call. So far, i enjoy where i am going to college at.
Start Your Review of Independence University
Well , I haven’t started school yet but I heard so much great things about the school, it makes me so happy to hear good things about the school I want to go to. I’m so happy.
I am a new student here and my classes don't start until October 30th. My signup experience with this school was amazing. My team is awesome and are always on standby if I have any questions.
I have been enrolled with Independence University for a month now and have really liked it because you can do your school work straight from home. I like the fact that you are always contacted and they help you to keep up with your school. Your adviser and teacher both make sure you get your assignments done on time and there is so much help available for you. Live and recorded webinars. Also, the assignments aren't time consuming. There are videos for every assignment with instructions and the way to get the assignment done correctly. If you don't know how to use certain computer programs the teach you in the webinars and in the instruction videos. Overall the school is really good if you don't have the time to go sit in a class, or if work gets in the way of a school schedule. you don't have to worry about any of that. Everything is done on your time, you still have deadlines but you can do the class at anytime that you are available.
I have only been attending Independence University since July 12th, 2017. I am completely satisfied with the classes. My instructors respond to my emails in a timely manner. If I don't understand an assignment, the instructor helps me get a better understanding of how to complete my work. I have recommended this school to several of my friends and family members.
I will be attending Independent University On line starting October 2nd. I really can't wait to get started, the staff that helped me get in rolled has been amazing in every way. They has been so nice and helpful to me. I will tell anyone and everyone to talk to Independent University fist.
I absolutely love Independence University! The course content is not extremely difficult and is relevant to my field of study. In addition, the instructors are very helpful, and the ENTIRE university staff seems to want to see me succeed at my endeavor. There is nothing I would want to see change!
I personally love Independence University. All it took was one button and I finally started studying the career of my dreams. I can honestly not be anymore happier.
Virginia Yost has been an amazing person to work with during the enrollment process. I have had some bumps along the road with my husband being ill and then dying of cancer and she walked with me during all of this time and still encouraged me to attend school afterwards. She has been a good friend during this process.
I am a current student at Independence University. I like going to school online , the teachers help you with your assignments.
I really like Independence University. Everything is online and very easy to use. Material is great . I can work full time and do my classes whenever possible .
Instructors are veru well educated. The curriculums are very well thought out. I wouldnt change anything.
Independence university is a great school with many tools to help you obtain your degree while alsso having a flexiable shedule.
This online school is very practical and helpful to my situation. Sense I am mother of a child it was very hard for myself to work extra hard to achieve a great education for my son. In this situation I really wanted my son to view what an education can do with your life and having a career can really change in many different ways. Also having the experience to have greater things in life do to education. All my brother and sister did not go to college and I would be the first in my family to achieve this goal having a diploma. In addition to all this I'm a Hispanic mom that wants every person to fufill their dream as I have wanting to. It like they say dream big or go home .
Overall I enjoy attending Independence University. The instructors are all extremely knowledgeable about the material that they are teaching. Their library resources are vast, they offer a writing center, and career services all included in tuition.
Start Your Review of Independence University
Wonderful team of acedmics and financial advisor to help you throughout your degree programs. Tutors are available along with your professor. Everyone is very quick with any response and advising.
I love the way this online program is set up. The instructors are awesome, and available for help. The only thing I do not like is it is verrrry expensive.
I really enjoy the atmosphere and the diversity here at Independence University. The faculty and advisors do a great job of keeping me informed of all announcements and other important information. It makes me feel like I'm part of a growing college who truly cares about their students .