Independence University Reviews

I love this school so far. They provide all of the tools, equipment, and support necessary to be successful in your academics and career. I have learned a lot since I started and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I am glad I went with this school!
I like how the instructors explain our work word by word so it's very easy to understand. We have lecture videos to watch if we can't join a live session. If I have questions, there is always someone to answer your questions, and make sure you understand before they hang up. They will call and respond right to any request. They show that they really care about their students.
The staff is excellent as well as the professors. They ensure that we understand all materials and assignments.
Review Your College
Loving so far accelerated classes and tutor at your finger tip...Everything you need to be successful is right there.
I just started in Jan, and i love it so far. The instructors are friendly and willing to helo you if needed. The assignments so far is fundamental as well as interesting. The instructors are postive and make you feel welcomed. The discussions are well explained and the videos really help alot when it comes to completing assignments. Live sessions are great as well, the instructors answers any questions you may have.
The classes are well laid out and the teachers are very interactive with each student individually. The school provides resources galore, including tutors and a huge library for research.
I like that you can go to school online. It is perfect for someone that has a busy schedule but still want to further their education. The teachers are amazing and they work with you to help you succeed. The discussion posts are great. Interacting with fellow classmates help to develop in a conversation that benefits all. We learn from each other as well from the teacher.
Independence University is an online school with students and instructors living in various states. All scheduling is done according to Mountain Time. If you live in another time zone, you have to make the necessary adjustments to start lectures on time or turn in assignments before the deadline.
I didn't think I would like online schooling as I am quite a visual and hands-on person, but I am actually doing great. The University wants students to succeed and there is ample opportunity for doing so.
The teachers are very nice and willing to work with you. The students are nice. The staff are really very caring about you and your needs and future goals. i love attending this program at this school because when i felt like giving up the staff motivated me to keep pushing towards my dream.
Great school to attend with a busy schedule. I was a full time student, working full time, with a 2 year old and one on the way. The course work was challenging, but with the lay out of the due dates and the semesters I was able to graduate with my associates degree and a 3.98 GPA.
I have enjoyed my college, the support they offer and the care they have for their students success is awesome! I want to Thank all my professors I have got to work with, you have been a great inspiration in my life! Thank You!
It is a fast paced school with intensive academic programs for several degrees ranging from a diploma program to masters degrees in different industries of study.
I really enjoyed my time in their online program. It was very easy to navigate and easy learning process. Unfortunately due to my income limitations I had to withdraw from school. Would very much like to go back and finish what I started. Thanks Independence University
Love everything about this school. The classes are great and very helpful, all the instructors try to help the best they can and they are constantly on top of things. Its the best school I have attended
I am in my 3rd month at Independence University and I love it. Everyone from enrollment to Instructors have been very helpful. I recommend anyone to enroll.
The academics are high but the communication between advisers and student is tedious. The teachers are very clear and quick to help when needed.
I am currently a student here at Independence University. I am studying business administration and accounting. I have enjoyed my classes and teachers so far. It is an amazing school to attend online. The teachers are great they make sure you know everything about a subject, their good with responding to messages and emails in a timely manner. They have a lot of resources i can use if i need help with my class work, if i need info for a paper, if i need to know something about my financial aid as well. Independence university is the first college i have attended. I know i will do well. Everyone is very helpful and kind.
Review Your College
I am new and did review on what i have noticed and experience .
So far all have been excellent.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
If you had say a doctors appointment that class can be recorded for you not to miss out. Online clsses allow working around daily life appointments.