Independence Community College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Assistant66 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities64 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants26 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)12 Graduates
Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution8 Graduates
Veterinary Technician and Assistant7 Graduates
Elementary Education5 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping3 Graduates
Business Administration and Management3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the dining facilities.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Independence Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Independence Community College Reviews
Review Independence Community College
I say the Education major program is not very good because the teacher (yes there is only one) that teaches the education classes does not seem to want to go according to an agenda that would prepare me for when I transfer to a university. She seems to only go to her own agenda, making everyone take specific classes where we either do not learn much, or that probably will not transfer well.
Honestly, it is a really good online program, however, I know that I personally am not very good with online courses because I get easily distracted when on a computer, so that is why I prefer to not take any online courses.
A lot of the classes are scheduled at staggered times of the day, so if classes overlap, it's most likely offered another day or at multiple times.