Imperial Valley College Reviews

My experience here has been great. At first I was disoriented but, by asking I've got to learn and solve my inquiries. Its awesome how can this college help you succeed, and help you transfer for so much greatness. I have taken diverse classes and with many interesting and helpful teachers, and even some that advise you about how to deal with some circumstances and help you growth inside and out too. I will always recommend to apply here and have a great study opportunity. At here you can find programs that will help you financially and in your study difficulties, that is what I like the most. It has a great location for foreigners that are excited to study in here. The library is huge and has diverse types of books and computer labs too. The school is very organized and open to hear students.
The staff is very helpful and the overall student experience is good. The atmosphere is very peaceful.
My experience at IVC has been very good, students and teachers are very respectful. I would like to see the college expand more in the near future to provide students with more resources and opportunities.
Start Your Review of Imperial Valley College
great school with good teachers and staff. very economical and very big campus. if ypu live in the area it is much easier to go to school. great food and it is a safe enviroment for people
I like the fact that we have freedom and that we have resources available to us and that we have great professors that are willing to help us succeed and push us. I would like there to be more resources and maybe like an extracurricular building where we can have games and just chill and also a nap time station would be great for those students that are there all day. And also free lunch because some of us can't afford it and there isn't food at home sometimes to take with us to school.
Imperial Valley College was an amazing school to attend because it was very easy to understand what needs to get done and to do it. Counselors and teachers were also very involved but a lot of what students needs to do is self explanatory with emails and such sent. Safe as well and just an overall wonderful experience.
I like how open they are to taking as many students as possible , but definitely when registration takes places online the whole site crashes and it takes me almost an hour to get my classes.
The college has a great ambient vibe and also needs more funding through the Department of Education. Our school has a program that is called E.O.P.S. that helps with textbooks and meal tickets. I appreciate it's hard work and integrity that has been built with our hard studying and also with the help of tutors and instructors.
I've had the opportunity to meet really wonderful professors that have taught me so much. One professor even helped me to get my foot in the door for my future. It's a good school.
What I admire most about Imperial Valley College is that even though it has many critics constantly stomping on the school's reputation, IVC's priority is not only to give students education, but for them to be successful. The community college does everything possible to ensure they transfer to 4 year universities and have a clear goal when it comes to careers. Counselors are extremely helpful. Professors do not refuse when students need help. Programs offered in the school surely improve student and campus life. Without doubt, it does have a great educational environment that can prepare me for a brighter future. Now that the school is expanding, I would like to see more courses offered like Veterinary Sciences, Biology, etc.
Imperial Valley College has a very unique atmosphere. It is surrounded by agriculture and desert. The people who attend are very humble and always trying to help and learn from one another. The professors are very engaged with their students and care deeply about their success. Because IVC is such a small school, they make it a priority to help every student accomplish their goals.
I've had a great experience coming to this college all thanks to my dear friends, counselors, and to everyone else who helped me advance thus far. My counselor has been a great guide, ensuring the classes I took were related to general ED and what the university requires; they also make you think outside the box. On top of that, they are always there for you under your stressful times, which is vey much appreciated. In addition to that, the professors have also formed an alliance to make sure I pass my classes and succeed with my career. Thus, helped me with resumes and provided letter of reccomendations to jobs or volunteers programs. I am nothing but grateful to have the priviledge to have first started my college experience in this community college.
While some of the faculty actually cares about the students, a majority of the faculty at this school could care less. Nothing but jumping through hoops to get things done. When you ask for help, they make you seem like you're putting them out...and that they aren't getting paid to assist you.
Most higher math and science teachers are pretty well prepared and teach perfectly. Anything that isn't STEM related tends to be sub par. The college lacks programs and funding making is a pretty mediocre experience.
I have not yet transferred.
Very awesome online classes with lots of interactions.
I haven't checked out the career center.
Start Your Review of Imperial Valley College
There is many teachers willing to help as much possible.
Very straightforward no sneaky fees.
I have learned things that I should have already known but it is a great opportunity.