Immaculata University Reviews

Everyone here is so friendly. This is a small school that makes you feel right at home. There is a lot of benefits when going to this school. Teachers try their best to make you succeed.
I just enrolled in the Graduate program for Management and Leadership. So far everyone has been very helpful and it seems that I would enjoy the group that is in the program.
I enjoy Immaculata because it is a small school, and I am able to interact with the majority of the people on campus including the nuns. The professors are easy to talk to, and they are able to make meaningful relationships with their students because of how small the classes are. I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere that I feel as well as the closeness I feel with everyone. Immaculata is a magical place, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
Start Your Review of Immaculata University
I am currently a junior and Immaculata University was on my list of colleges to visit. I have nearly complete my college search and Immaculata University was by far the nicest. Immaculata University is very clean, organized, people friendly, and in a great area. This is for sure one of my top choice schools. I will for sure be applying here.
I like the CAP program which help working people achieve a degree while working. Immaculata make in very convenient for me to attend a 4 hour class every Thursday to get closer to my goal to graduate with my degree next year which can allow me to make more money. Also classes are held close to my place of employment
Immaculata University has staff who are supportive and an environment that embraces learning and makes you want to learn more each day. Immaculata allows each learner to explore interests and recognizes weaknesses to turn into strengths.
The nursing program is excellent. The professors really engage & are active in your learning. They really want you to excel in your career path.
Immaculata University is great. Professors know you on a first name basis and even though it is a Catholic college the nuns on campus are amazing. It really is a great community here.
The campus is very beautiful, especially around the holidays. The professors are very helpful, and everyone wants to see you succeed. Teachers and nuns make an effort to become familiar with you. The campus is also very safe. The dining hall closes at 7 pm on the weekends, so the only places on campus to get food on the weekends is at the Immaculatté.
My experience at Immaculata has been nothing but positive. Everyone's always ready to great the students with a large smile and offer assistance in this Catholic College in this beautiful community.
I love being at Immaculata! The professors go to extra lengths to make sure you do well and understand material. They set you up for success in the future.
I very much like the professors and the desire they have to help older returning students like me to succeed. I value the values of the University, the campus is beautiful and not too large, and people are kind and respectful to each other. I am getting a great education at my pace, on my terms and in my area of interest.
I could not have asked for a better college experience for my Undergraduate education! I came from a very small but rigorous high school and quickly assimilated into the community and the honors program. I was academically challenged by my professors but also had great relationships with them both in and out of the classroom. I lived on campus all four years and found the dorms to be modern and safe. I was very involved in everything from Greek life to the theatre department. I loved my fours years so much that I decided to return for my Master's and I am happy I did!
Awful experience so far, they get you with every penny and the teachers go by an old rigid method which lacks creativity. I have to listen to homophobic ideas in the religion classes and have even heard homophobic remarks by some of the faculty, really just awful.
Immaculata University is truly my home under the dome! IU is a small, Catholic University, where we have a small student body, but one big family. There are so many opportunities given to each and every student at IU, but it is up to the students to really take advantage of them. I have been involved in so much and have gotten to connect with faculty and get to learn more and more about IU. We have a developed Campus life that gets all of the students engaged and out doing something fun. The advantage of a smaller university like Immaculata is that if you cannot find something here that you like or want to be involved in, you can create it and create a long lasting legacy at Immaculata.
Immaculata University is a wonderful place to be. The faculty is wonderful and really cares about their students. They take the time to get to know with you and help you with anything they can. All the students know each other and interact with one an other. The campus is beautiful especially in the fall. The overall environment is very peaceful and inviting. I am really enjoying my time there and cannot wait to make more memories there.
The atmosphere at the school seems great at first. The reason I chose Immaculata was for the people: everywhere I went on my tour, there were people saying hi to each other. I thought it would be my home for the next four years, so I committed. I am now half way through my junior year, and I sometimes regret my decision. I am a biology major with a chemistry minor; both departments are small, underfunded, and can only run a limited number of classes, especially higher level classes. In addition, the school is having financial issues, so they recently laid off a large number of staff members and facilities workers. The next cuts will be to the teachers. If my degree wasn't almost complete, I would transfer.
Start Your Review of Immaculata University
I love Immaculata University. My major is nursing and this is a great college to get your degree in it at. Its a private school which means its student to professor ratio is smaller which I think is good because that can be easier to learn and get help. I have no suggestions for improvements so far in my experience here!
Immaculata University is a very small private catholic school. There are not many parties, there are strict rules on visitors in the dorms, and the food is not diverse. There is not a wide range of academics but if they have what you're looking for, you will be taught by amazing teachers and sisters. We do not have as much as large schools, but the things we do have are amazing. The small campus is beautiful and safe, renovations and updates are constantly being made.
What makes my school unique and different from others is the students. Every student is friendly and open to conversation. If you need help with a class, you get a student tutor who helps you through the class and makes sure you understand the topic no matter how long it takes. My fellow students are always willing to help out others.