Immaculata University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Colonial States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management46 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science34 Graduates
Human Resources Management25 Graduates
Health Care Management17 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies13 Graduates
Intervention and Treatment Professions12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.22 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.26 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Immaculata University Reviews
Immaculata University is truly my home under the dome! IU is a small, Catholic University, where we have a small student body, but one big family. There are so many opportunities given to each and every student at IU, but it is up to the students to really take advantage of them. I have been involved in so much and have gotten to connect with faculty and get to learn more and more about IU. We have a developed Campus life that gets all of the students engaged and out doing something fun. The advantage of a smaller university like Immaculata is that if you cannot find something here that you like or want to be involved in, you can create it and create a long lasting legacy at Immaculata.
I could not have asked for a better college experience for my Undergraduate education! I came from a very small but rigorous high school and quickly assimilated into the community and the honors program. I was academically challenged by my professors but also had great relationships with them both in and out of the classroom. I lived on campus all four years and found the dorms to be modern and safe. I was very involved in everything from Greek life to the theatre department. I loved my fours years so much that I decided to return for my Master's and I am happy I did!
I enjoy Immaculata because it is a small school, and I am able to interact with the majority of the people on campus including the nuns. The professors are easy to talk to, and they are able to make meaningful relationships with their students because of how small the classes are. I enjoy the peaceful atmosphere that I feel as well as the closeness I feel with everyone. Immaculata is a magical place, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.