Illinois College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.29 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Illinois College Reviews
I absolutely loved the ability to connect to faculty and become part of their research! It completely changed my life and prepared me for a career (the only reason I put four stars is because politics on campus can get annoying at times, but I also recognize that such is everywhere).
IC is exactly what it claims to be - a small niche liberal arts campus with Top-notch professors, and a flexibility that bigger institutions can lack. Its strengths are also its weaknesses. Size, dollars, and a niche community can make or break your experience - how you emerge from IC depends on who you are and how you fit. Make the most of it!
I'm currently a freshman and Illinois college, and overall I found it to be a good experience. There is plenty to do around campus, but no so much outside. People are really friendly and it is a good fit for anyone looking for a small school. The biggest complaints are the food and the freshman housing. The food is very hit or miss, and the dorm rooms are really small and the bathroom showers are worse.