Illinois College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Illinois College Reviews
IC is exactly what it claims to be - a small niche liberal arts campus with Top-notch professors, and a flexibility that bigger institutions can lack. Its strengths are also its weaknesses. Size, dollars, and a niche community can make or break your experience - how you emerge from IC depends on who you are and how you fit. Make the most of it!
I'm currently a freshman and Illinois college, and overall I found it to be a good experience. There is plenty to do around campus, but no so much outside. People are really friendly and it is a good fit for anyone looking for a small school. The biggest complaints are the food and the freshman housing. The food is very hit or miss, and the dorm rooms are really small and the bathroom showers are worse.
Illinois College is a small division 3 level sports school. However no one truly cares about what level we are at. Everyone loves sports and attends sporting events. Most students at Illinois College participate in a sport. We are small but mighty you could say. Our fans have a ferocity you could see at an NFL game. Sports of all kinds bring us together as a college. Not only varsity level sports but also intramural sports. Everyone wants to have fun and a good time, people take intramural sports very serious but also in a playful manner. With our excellent athletic facilities we are able to be the best we can be at any sport. I feel sports make us an extremely tight knit community and why I feel Illinois College is the best school in the nation.