Illinois Broadcasting - Chicago is a for-profit college located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 61 undergraduate students. The Illinois Broadcasting - Chicago acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Communications, and Public Relations. Illinois Broadcasting - Chicago alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $28,500.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Illinois Center for Broadcasting - Chicago
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Illinois Center for Broadcasting - Chicago
- CCity Colleges of Chicago - Kennedy-King College
- 2 Year
- Chicago, IL
- 248 reviews
- NGIllinois Center for Broadcasting - Lombard
- 2 Year
- Lombard, IL
- 4 reviews
- NGTribeca Flashpoint College
- 4 Year
- Chicago, IL
- 27 reviews
- B-Illinois Central College
- 2 Year
- East Peoria, IL
- 452 reviews
Illinois Center for Broadcasting - Chicago Reviews
The population of the student body at Illinois Center for Broadcasting is extremely diverse. But just about ALL of the students there are hard working and friendly. Due toi the diversity of the students, the intelligence levels of them vary as well. However, most are extremely focused on their career in broadcasting. I enjoy the atmosphere around campus, it is a very positive one and nice to be around!
I like the school it taught various things I really enjoy the staff and rate as excellent and encourage others to attend the school if interesting in broadcasting this is the school you should attend for hands on training..
Unlike most coleges, Illinois Center for Broadcasting is different in that it is a very focused in terms of its facilities. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, there isn't a lot of extra room available but it has all of the resources that are needed for a student to succeed.