Idaho State University Reviews

1,188 reviews
Idaho State University has a great campus and everyone is always there to help you with what ever you need. They offer many different scholarships and have a great campus life. There is always something to do there.
I love the campus and the people there. They genuinely want you to succeed and have a good time while you're there!
I was very impressed with the University campus tour. what I would like to see more of would probably more on campus student activities. Their isn't much for students to do for recreation. However, the school has an amazing football and basket ball team.
Start Your Review of Idaho State University
I love the campus it is very nice looking and not that far to walk from one side to the other side. The people are really nice. The location sucks because all the of my favorite place to eat or drink are 40 minutes or more away. The food is excellent. there is a lot of public safety on campus but if you go off then its risky.
I liked how the campus is set up and how the classes are not to far away from each other. The staff or teachers are nice and answer questions that allow me to understand the concept.
i would like to see change is some of the people that you have to talk to that work there. I got pretty rude and mean responses when i had to call in ask some things about my courses and other things that i needed help with.
I liked how the professors are really willing to help out with the students after class is over. I really liked how the class sizes were smaller than a bigger University because there is more interaction and participation with the students.
I haven’t been in school for 17 years, I have 2 advisors that really care about how I am doing. All my teachers care and truly want me to succeed. The campus is beautiful. There are so many activities to keep the students engaged and happy.
Idaho State University is a good college to start out in. Best part of Isu is the the small class. My biggest class has 30 kids. So the proffers do really care about you. I recommed this college who is looking for a good start and wants to learn.
I have loved my college experience so far! If I could change anything it would by the parking because it's very crazy sometimes
Love the campus and the teachers. Wish the parking was a little more organized but there are several things to do on campus and the food is decent.
Really enjoy the atmosphere. Professors are great and teach very well. Great opportunities to further your education, meet new people, and have fun.
I have a lot of experience on the campus of Idaho State University, I grew up on campus as my parents (now alumni) went to this school. As young children my brother and I attended the "early learning center" daycare for children of students and now as a college freshman I appreciate how nice the campus truly is. It has a wonderful gym complete with exercise equipment of all sorts, a pool, courts of all kinds and a rock wall. The student union building is also an excellent place on campus with food, games, a theater and bowling. There are always people on campus enjoying the grassy areas playing volleyball, soccer, ultimate Frisbee the list continues. I've always lived off of campus but the dorms seem pretty nice, though they are one of the more expensive experiences at Idaho State.
I started going to the Idaho Falls Campus and the faculty and satff there were excellent. They are prompt when you need help with academics, setting up class schedules, and answering other questions. The overall ISU atmosphere is welcoming and I know I can make it to my goals with their help.
Idaho State University is close to family, and provides a welcoming atmosphere. The campus has a great flow. Many of my classes are often in the same building. The diverse group of friends made at ISU are always eager to cheer each other on to face each challenge as it nears. It is easy to call ISU a home away from home.
My older sister is currently going here, and all the stories she's told me are amazing. That is why I will applying to go there in the fall of 2018. She said all her professors are really kind, and helpful when she's confused. The staff is so kind. If she doesn't feel safe they are there to protect her, and they really do care about the students.
Working in the Anthropology department for a number of years was quite enjoyable. I had so many good experiences with the faculty members and also enjoyed my classes immensely. There are several things about the University that I would change, including the lack of school spirit and the lack of challenging courses. Compared to other Universities, I felt as though I was not encouraged to be the bright academic I know myself to be. There was minimal encouragement from the University to participate in school events or activities. Other universities I have toured and visited have so much school support and comradery which brings the students together and creates a closer student bond with others.
Start Your Review of Idaho State University
Idaho State University has been a great experience. The professors show they really care about you and your learning, and the school works with you on so much and gives so much back to the community. I am proud to say I attend Idaho State University.
I go to Idaho State University at the Meridian campus. So far all of my professors have been great! They are great instructors and genuinely care about the success of their students. I have learned a lot of things that I know I will be actually using in my career. Great education. Their online class fee is a little ridiculous though.
I enjoyed Idaho State overall. I was an athlete on the women's basketball team and the family community was amazing. No matter where we would go the community supported us. The diversity was very limited though. The majority of the diversity came from the athletics program. I was in the mathematics program but did a majority of my undergrad classes here. The professors were extremely nice and always willing to work with my busy athletic schedule. Overall, Idaho State is a good college but just lacks its own special flare.