Hutchinson Community College Reviews

Very good community school. I enjoyed my first year of college there. I felt like the professors were very helpful in my success if I had any questions. Advising isn't great and the student help office was very difficult to work with.
HCC offered a great education for me. I was able to complete a professional degree in Health Information Management with the entire degree being online. This aspect helped me tremendously to work around my schedule at home and at work. The professors were prompt to answer and help with any questions I had.
The college is clean and the students seem happy with their time there. I would like to see the communication between administrative and students be a bit more reliable.
Start Your Review of Hutchinson Community College
I have never felt more at home even though I am so far away from home. The professors really care and if you show interest, they are always willing to help. They also have good students and fun activities constantly around campus.
I have been going here for a year and about to start the LPN program. Everyone has been helpful from the start and I am grateful for their kindness and support.
I've only completed one year at Hutchinson Community College, and I haven't regretted my decision to attend. The professors are amazing and constantly make themselves available to the students outside of class. The staff is also extremely helpful all around campus. Any question you have can be answered and they will do whatever they can to help you out.
Hutchinson is a great college to get your general education classes done like math and English beats paying a lot more at a university to take the same classes
I like the professors at HCC. All of them really seem to know their subject and well. If I do not understand something in one of my classes I do not feel embarrassed to ask one of my professors. I also like the wide variety of clubs. There are so many to be a part of. I myself am not in any clubs but if I were I would be a part of the college 4-H group.
Athletics and people you meet here is great but there is not enough opportunities and diversity. Some staff is just not full in the jib and not as polite as they should be. Not enough activities encouraged as a college with a lot of outstaters and some internationals. Internationals sometimes might feel excluded and find it hard to connect with everything around.
I like everything about Hutchinson Community College so far, I am a first-year student at HCC and I have had a wonderful experience. All of the staff is always willing to help you when needed. The students who have been there for two-years also help the first-year students out. The class sizes are small which makes it better for your student, teacher relationships. The biggest class size I have had is probably 30 students max. I would recommend looking into HCC. They offer many programs, especially in the medical field.
I like that the college is not as big as some colleges. I also like that the class sizes are relatively small, at most 23 per classroom.
Many people go to communities college because they are cheaper. Luckily there are more benefits than just saving money (which is a really great one!). One of these benefits is the teacher-student connection that is lost at large universities. All of the teachers I have had at HCC have been very helpful.
I love Hutchinson Community College. They have helped me get ahead in my education and have some of the best professors (I think) in Kansas. I do my schooling part-time go-to classes and part-time online. This method works best for me and the school has made it very easy for me to do so that I can also work. I have never had a question left unanswered. I am only a freshman and I will already be graduating this summer. I will have gotten through my entire associate's degree in only 10 months thanks to this college. Now, I will be able to go on to Wichita State feeling fantastic! Overall, HCC is a stress free campus filled with people who are willing to help you in any way they can :).
I love HutchInson Community College! The only thing that could get better are the online professors. Also, the party scene is about a three but, on some weekends there will be up to 3 house parties and none will get busted which is nice. Especially for the students on scholarship. During the Fall Semester of 2017 I had professors who not only cared about a paycheck but also helping me advance in my career choice. I spent well over an hour with each of my teachers at some point over the semester getting help on the material and they were all more than welling to reteach me materials I didn’t fully understand.
I went to Hutchinson for 2 years and I wasn't bad! The teachers were excellent and my advisor was very helpful. The graduation process was a breeze. I'm currently going to take some online classes to transfer to a 4 year college.
Hutchinson Community College is an outstanding 2 year college. The teachers are very nice. They like to get to know their students and they are interested in their success. The teachers will sit down with you to help you with any questions that you have. I wish that this was a 4 year college so that I could stay.
It is a great school with a small campus that is easy to navigate. Everyone is so friendly and professors are so willing to help you understand the subject matter and help you get the grade you deserve. It is great place to be and you can save a lot of money by attending this school.
Start Your Review of Hutchinson Community College
High School vs. College During high school, I did not have to study as hard as I do now that I am in college. Usually, I would be able to study the day before the test and score a hundred percent. Although, occasionally, I would be able to skip a few classes and get the notes from a classmate or of course, resort to guessing. However, now that I am in college, the lectures require much more attentiveness and are more complex: composing more information, meaning that one has to proportion time more responsibly and take an advantage of good study habits.
Hutchinson Community College is a small sized local college in Kansas. From my first day walking onto campus to enroll, the staff and students were very friendly, and had smiles on their faces. Hutch CC is a stress free campus, it seems. Adequate time is given to you for each class and assignments, and the staff is more than willing to help you out!
I love Hutchinson Community College! The instructor's care about their students and will gladly help you when you need it. They work with you and your schedule. They are awesome! I love the small class sizes too. I've met so many great friends because we work together on homework. It has a fantastic atmosphere and the environment is so friendly. I wouldn't change a thing.