Hutchinson Community College Reviews

Many people go to communities college because they are cheaper. Luckily there are more benefits than just saving money (which is a really great one!). One of these benefits is the teacher-student connection that is lost at large universities. All of the teachers I have had at HCC have been very helpful.
I love Hutchinson Community College. They have helped me get ahead in my education and have some of the best professors (I think) in Kansas. I do my schooling part-time go-to classes and part-time online. This method works best for me and the school has made it very easy for me to do so that I can also work. I have never had a question left unanswered. I am only a freshman and I will already be graduating this summer. I will have gotten through my entire associate's degree in only 10 months thanks to this college. Now, I will be able to go on to Wichita State feeling fantastic! Overall, HCC is a stress free campus filled with people who are willing to help you in any way they can :).
I love HutchInson Community College! The only thing that could get better are the online professors. Also, the party scene is about a three but, on some weekends there will be up to 3 house parties and none will get busted which is nice. Especially for the students on scholarship. During the Fall Semester of 2017 I had professors who not only cared about a paycheck but also helping me advance in my career choice. I spent well over an hour with each of my teachers at some point over the semester getting help on the material and they were all more than welling to reteach me materials I didn’t fully understand.
Start Your Review of Hutchinson Community College
I went to Hutchinson for 2 years and I wasn't bad! The teachers were excellent and my advisor was very helpful. The graduation process was a breeze. I'm currently going to take some online classes to transfer to a 4 year college.
Hutchinson Community College is an outstanding 2 year college. The teachers are very nice. They like to get to know their students and they are interested in their success. The teachers will sit down with you to help you with any questions that you have. I wish that this was a 4 year college so that I could stay.
It is a great school with a small campus that is easy to navigate. Everyone is so friendly and professors are so willing to help you understand the subject matter and help you get the grade you deserve. It is great place to be and you can save a lot of money by attending this school.
High School vs. College During high school, I did not have to study as hard as I do now that I am in college. Usually, I would be able to study the day before the test and score a hundred percent. Although, occasionally, I would be able to skip a few classes and get the notes from a classmate or of course, resort to guessing. However, now that I am in college, the lectures require much more attentiveness and are more complex: composing more information, meaning that one has to proportion time more responsibly and take an advantage of good study habits.
Hutchinson Community College is a small sized local college in Kansas. From my first day walking onto campus to enroll, the staff and students were very friendly, and had smiles on their faces. Hutch CC is a stress free campus, it seems. Adequate time is given to you for each class and assignments, and the staff is more than willing to help you out!
I love Hutchinson Community College! The instructor's care about their students and will gladly help you when you need it. They work with you and your schedule. They are awesome! I love the small class sizes too. I've met so many great friends because we work together on homework. It has a fantastic atmosphere and the environment is so friendly. I wouldn't change a thing.
Hutchinson Community College is a super fun and loving school. The teachers truly care about you. The students are all very nice. You will definitely meet some great friends at Hutch!
I am currently attending HCC and have had great experiences so far. My brother also attended this school and had good experiences as well.
When I first walked on the campus for my college visit, I felt like I was at home and it was perfect. I knew that this is where I was going to take the next big step in my life. The whole campus just clicked with me. I would love to show the campus to others to see the spark in them also.
Hutchinson Community College as a whole is a great place to begin your college career. The different departments are very organized, and efficient in their respective jobs. Majority of the teachers are organized, and good at helping students to understand their coursework.
I went to HCC my senior year or high school to take some classes to see if that was the field I wanted to be involved in. Even though I was a high school student and homeschooled, it was really easy to apply. The classes are small making it easy to adjust to. The experience was important and helpful to prepare me for full time college.
great school online on campus the learning is great staff wonderful great meal plan a selection of school activities to choose from
Completing my educational goals has been a great experience. It is more flexible than the local colleges here in Sacramento, California and more affordable than the private colleges I have looked into.
great school on going learning for older students flex hours online course great sports program tutor 24 hours per class day great for slower pace students
Start Your Review of Hutchinson Community College
I like to be in a class! But most all my classes are online . You have more freedom online but it seem like you have a lot more work.
I like the class size but the some of the teaching stays are old
Great for people that choose on line instead of classroom. Helps manage time easier and better